Got an 7F on the motherboard.

System specs:
IP 35 Pro
E3110 @ 4.0GHz
PC&PC Quad 750
4GB of ddr2
2x1tb raid0
Water cooled except for the video.

Put my old video card in and it works great!
8800gtx

Any ideas?

Title should read:XFX 9800 GX2

Did you even see much of a performance jump?

I got a 4000 point increase in 3D Mark 06:D

Honestly I only tried a couple of games and yes they were definatly better.

C.O.H.
C&C 3 Kanes Wrath

I had the 8800gtx in my son's computer.(they don't know I borrowed their card back:eek:)

Try and let the card sit for awhile and put it back in and see how it goes. Check carefully that it is fully slotted in the pcie slot. Be sure each power cable is fully connected as should. I know you did this before but perhaps something creeped out?

When you do turn on the system check that each power plug is outlined in green, that the fan on the gpu is spinning and that you have a blue led on the back of the card where the monitor hooks up. If any of those 3 things are off something is up. If they all work and you still have no display then I am unsure what to do. Try and do a long CMOS clear of your motherboard to see if that remedies anything. Lastly you could try and do a bios update to your board if it isn't already at its latest.

I hope you figure it out. Dead hardware is never a fun thing. Best of luck.

Try and let the card sit for awhile and put it back in and see how it goes. Check carefully that it is fully slotted in the pcie slot. Be sure each power cable is fully connected as should. I know you did this before but perhaps something creeped out?

When you do turn on the system check that each power plug is outlined in green, that the fan on the gpu is spinning and that you have a blue led on the back of the card where the monitor hooks up. If any of those 3 things are off something is up. If they all work and you still have no display then I am unsure what to do. Try and do a long CMOS clear of your motherboard to see if that remedies anything. Lastly you could try and do a bios update to your board if it isn't already at its latest.

I hope you figure it out. Dead hardware is never a fun thing. Best of luck.

Fan spins, green light, but blue light won't come.
Fan spins on high.

Back