New Xbox 360 Elite Bundle

Can't see joystiq from work but if it's the Fable 2 + Halo 3 bundle then yeah, it'll move consoles.

Can't see joystiq from work but if it's the Fable 2 + Halo 3 bundle then yeah, it'll move consoles.

"Today, Microsoft revealed a new Xbox 360 Elite bundle headed to store shelves this May. The Xbox 360 Game of the Year bundle includes the little-known online shooter called Halo 3 and Joystiq's 2008 game of the year pick, Fable II. The M-rated bundle is priced at $399, making the two million-plus unit selling pack-in titles free of charge."

i wonder if including halo 3 in the bundle counts as a sale of the title, what with MS owning bungie and all.

i wonder if including halo 3 in the bundle counts as a sale of the title, what with MS owning bungie and all.

NPD at least has various rules for counting bundled games as sales.

There's also a sweet PS3 bundle out, it comes with a power cable and a coupon for 3% off the blu-ray remote. :p

For three ninety-nine, xbox360's will to be the move!!

I've always wanted to give the Fable series a try.

Actually Microsoft doesn't own Bungie anymore. After Halo 3 came out Bungie and Microsoft agreed to a new deal giving Microsoft only minority stake in the company.

I wonder if they're Japser units. Almost makes me regret getting the red RE5 one, but I already have Halo 3 and don't really have an interest in Fable.

someone questioned whether this will move consoles

With so many people saying the same thing I figured it had to just be some sort of chant we were rambling out now. No WAY it can move consoles, that's my new stance!

If I worked at BB, I would be moving some consoles.. if i worked at circuit city... Id be looking for a new job? .....

... Too soon?

I think new consoles stopped moving for 24 hours when Woot sold Refurb Xbox 360's with 20 gig HD's for 139.00 plus 5 bucks shipping.

Back