New World Amazon Studios MMORPG

They'll just conjoin servers. Easy fix.

They have bigger problems to fix now, apparently a duping exploit has existed for some time and was widespread enough for them to disable trading and the auction house.

They have bigger problems to fix now, apparently a duping exploit has existed for some time and was widespread enough for them to disable trading and the auction house.

Probably explains why I can't sell shit on a daily basis any more, even with strong undercutting. But then again, resources are just too plentiful even for the common few hours here and there player.

looking at server pops, cap is 2000 and after only what 6 weeks there is 100-300 on many servers at peak times.

they best make some changes and merges if they want to salvage this one. i was enjoying it but didnt take long for all my friends to stop playing

looking at server pops, cap is 2000 and after only what 6 weeks there is 100-300 on many servers at peak times.

they best make some changes and merges if they want to salvage this one. i was enjoying it but didnt take long for all my friends to stop playing
I played the beta and found it wanting. Glad I cancelled my preorder for this mess.

lacks some PvE Endgame, but that would come in time but so many bugs and exploits. on my server the primary controlling faction was always syndicate so one of the largest guild changed factions and took all their territory from themselves lol

I played it for a few hours the day after release and haven't touched it since. It just didn't grab me.

I enjoy it still, just haven't been able to put as much time in due to work, and being back at school. Let's hope some major content additions are on the horizon.

Still enjoying it myself. Reached level 45 just playing on the weekend and going to jump into the Depth expedition next time I jump on. Finding groups to run expeditions has been pretty easy using the chat so i'm grateful for that.

"A craft beer drinking dad, that plays on Friday night when his wife is out might like this game."

LOL

Not played NW but played lots of WoW. That's how aggro worked there. The lower your level compared to mobs, the farther away they aggro on you. If you were high level, mobs basically lost their sense of sight and sound to you and you could walk a foot away from their noses before they aggrod

If it is the same in NW and you are struggling. Maybe it means you are in the wrong zone/level for the zone right now and it's somewhere you just need to revisit when higher level, or use this as an excuse to group up with someone
Do you recommend me this game if i like rpg?

Do you recommend me this game if i like rpg?
I mostly play as if its a single player open world RPG. However in harder content and especially in expeditions which are part of the story, its quite simple to join a group using the world chat. I'm really enjoying it and on that last push to lvl60. I only really play on the weekend so its taken me some time.

I mostly play as if its a single player open world RPG. However in harder content and especially in expeditions which are part of the story, its quite simple to join a group using the world chat. I'm really enjoying it and on that last push to lvl60. I only really play on the weekend so its taken me some time.
Thank you :)

If your into extreme raiding and grouping, then this game will most likely not be for you. If you just like to group occasionally, do quests, and level up different professions or skills, then you might enjoy it. This is a sort of meat and potatoes MMO, not too groundbreaking, but fun if your a casual player. I haven't been on for a week or two, but that's mainly due to work and being too tired to do much of anything.
Entirely possible (And likely) that they'll add expansions and the occasional content update like they did a bit ago as mentioned before.

I got bored and quit around lvl 23. someone told me the game starts at 60, any truth to this?

None at all. There is basically nothing to do but PVP very soon after you hit 60.
Min-maxing and build perfecting. Its not everyone's cup of tea but Elite zone chest runs with masses of people are a thing as well.

My lowly lvl 58 had a faction quest for Malevolence (Elite) so I ran out there. Run into about 20 others all grouping up to farm the area and it was absolute chaos and the loot was amazing. That was was pretty fun until our server had emergency maintenance and booted us all..

Any updates? I'm pretty much between leagues in Path of Exile. I've tried a few other games since, Last Epoch, Snowrunner, and...one other that I forget. Nothing really sticks. I have the itch to just level another healer in World of Warcraft just to do something until the next league of Path of Exile, but I'm beyond burnt out of Warcraft. This game ever get any traction? The healing aspect looked sort of meh. Just mashing the same three buttons. I loved Warcraft's healing setup and doubt I'll ever find anything to replace it.

Any updates? I'm pretty much between leagues in Path of Exile. I've tried a few other games since, Last Epoch, Snowrunner, and...one other that I forget. Nothing really sticks. I have the itch to just level another healer in World of Warcraft just to do something until the next league of Path of Exile, but I'm beyond burnt out of Warcraft. This game ever get any traction? The healing aspect looked sort of meh. Just mashing the same three buttons. I loved Warcraft's healing setup and doubt I'll ever find anything to replace it.
Game is pretty much in the process of dying at this point. One of the more recent patches added additional grind for the casual and newer players which killed off a bunch of that base.

Game is pretty much in the process of dying at this point. One of the more recent patches added additional grind for the casual and newer players which killed off a bunch of that base.
okie doke. kind of saw that coming around the bend.

I may just be getting a bit burned out. I'll scroll the Steam listings for an hour and nothing sticks out anymore.

okie doke. kind of saw that coming around the bend.

I may just be getting a bit burned out. I'll scroll the Steam listings for an hour and nothing sticks out anymore.
Don't get me wrong; it is pretty fun for a bit. The numbers seem to suggest that most people get to around level 30ish before quitting so it's not like it's awful the whole way through. It just fairly quickly gets to the point where nothing (or very little) is new or interesting.

If you have that drive to make the numbers go up, its still a little addicting, at least to 60. There was a big patch today https://www.newworld.com/en-us/game/releases/december-update-winter-convergence

The "watermark" grind post Lvl 60 is changing a bit and i'm sure it will change more over time. I'm on a small break after reaching 585 GS as zerg chest runs got a little boring but i'm probably going to jump in this weekend to check out the winter event.

New World's latest patch aims to improve the Amazon MMO's much-bemoaned endgame experience through the introduction of game-changing 'mutators'...after completing an endgame expedition once, players will receive a codex and orb that allow them to reply that expedition with a mutator active: These increase the challenge and rewards, modify both normal and named enemies, up the complexity and unpredictability of enemy encounters

The patch also adds umbral shards, which are a new resource that will let players take gear from level 590 to level 625: Acquiring these shards is part of the rewards for the mutated expeditions...

https://www.newworld.com/en-us/game/releases/january-update-mutators

It's averaging 20k players right now. It's not peak playing time for the game right now. I'm sure the new content will give it a boost.

1648737339675.png

man. has any other game have a drop off like that? haha
BF2042

I'm sure the pop will pick up with the new content but I don't think it will go up too much or last very long. The gameloop is just fundamentally a boring grind and would require complete overhauls of the quests and gathering/crafting systems.

Back