New World Amazon's MMO

Comixbooks

Ignore Me

The only thread I could find was by a post made on the main page not sure if this is a duplicate thread. The magic in the game looks over the top if they had a druid tree like in DAOC it could be awesome.

Shoganai

Gawd
That guy should absolutely not narrate videos, but this looks interesting.

Gabe3

2[H]4U
I'm interested. not alot to look forward to this year as far as MP games go.

chameleoneel

2[H]4U
That video still only qualifies as a peek. That 'peek' certainly looks better than it did 1 year ago. However, still has a long way to go to touch its competition.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
Glad I snagged this for free. When Amazon first listed all their new games, they were marked for free and they are honoring the preorder.

Vega

Supreme [H]ardness
Doing some research, seems like this game has had turbulent development. They just recently switched it from being an "sandbox PvP" MMORPG to a PvE MMORPG. Testers complaining the devs have lost their way and there is hardly and PvE content for its new PvE focus...

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Doing some research, seems like this game has had turbulent development. They just recently switched it from being an "sandbox PvP" MMORPG to a PvE MMORPG. Testers complaining the devs have lost their way and there is hardly and PvE content for its new PvE focus...
I'm going to keep a watch on this one. I want it for PvE and have it on preorder. If testers are still complaining closer to release I'll cancel the order.