New World Amazon's MMO

Comixbooks

Ignore Me

The only thread I could find was by a post made on the main page not sure if this is a duplicate thread. The magic in the game looks over the top if they had a druid tree like in DAOC it could be awesome.

Shoganai

Gawd
That guy should absolutely not narrate videos, but this looks interesting.

Gabe3

2[H]4U
I'm interested. not alot to look forward to this year as far as MP games go.

chameleoneel

2[H]4U
That video still only qualifies as a peek. That 'peek' certainly looks better than it did 1 year ago. However, still has a long way to go to touch its competition.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
Glad I snagged this for free. When Amazon first listed all their new games, they were marked for free and they are honoring the preorder.

Vega

Supreme [H]ardness
Doing some research, seems like this game has had turbulent development. They just recently switched it from being an "sandbox PvP" MMORPG to a PvE MMORPG. Testers complaining the devs have lost their way and there is hardly and PvE content for its new PvE focus...

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Doing some research, seems like this game has had turbulent development. They just recently switched it from being an "sandbox PvP" MMORPG to a PvE MMORPG. Testers complaining the devs have lost their way and there is hardly and PvE content for its new PvE focus...
I'm going to keep a watch on this one. I want it for PvE and have it on preorder. If testers are still complaining closer to release I'll cancel the order.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me

Not feeling this game one bit finally a video without commentary people are trying to recruit for guilds on Steam but that is probably the only good part. Game's graphics looks too realistic for me thus making it a dull setting. They should of made a PVE focused game and left PVP on the side sandwich making game. Lord of the Rings might be better also by Amazon.

Last edited: