New WD - Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $140.00 shipping.

phatbx133

Gawd
Never used it but I opened box to see it make sure all parts in it that is all.

Accept only money order at post office. Some people want PayPal, which I do not have at this moment.

Please review my heatware“heatme2009” no problem business with them.

IMG_20200624_145712.jpgIMG_20200624_145341.jpgIMG_20200624_145324.jpgIMG_20200624_145642.jpg

Id be curious to see what drive is actually inside the enclosure.

People have been shucking it, putting a different drive inside and then returning it to Best Buy.

Of course, Best Buy probably is ignorant of it and puts it back in the shelf.

Would you be able to check a few things on it? None of this requires removing it from its enclosure but it does require plugging it in for some of them.

1. How much cache does it have and where is it manufactured? This is usually found on the box and/or bottom of the enclosure/drive.
2. Using CrystalDiskInfo (free and open source), check out the SMART display and look for field number 22 - is it present and does it show a positive quality report if so?

Bump, I have purchased RAM from this seller and it all came fine, it was postal money order that time as well. Like others that have read stories about people returning large external drives to Best Buy specifically I would be a bit worried as far as what is inside, so it would make sense to at least do a check of drive properties.

Last edited:
Would you be able to check a few things on it? None of this requires removing it from its enclosure but it does require plugging it in for some of them.

1. How much cache does it have and where is it manufactured? This is usually found on the box and/or bottom of the enclosure/drive.
2. Using CrystalDiskInfo (free and open source), check out the SMART display and look for field number 22 - is it present and does it show a positive quality report if so?
https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...ECAIQBg&biw=1493&bih=691#imgrc=nZDWUu4T5hpCyM

Thank you, it does. Are there more codes below if you scroll down or is that all of them?

Back