New viewsonic 120hz 3d monitor?

hmm it seems to say PS3 3D support over HDMI. I wonder if it's true.

If so it would be the only one i'm aware of which offers this.

hmm it seems to say PS3 3D support over HDMI. I wonder if it's true.

If so it would be the only one i'm aware of which offers this.

It says HDMI 1.4, which is the whacked out TV standard for 3D, as well as the real 120 HZ input for PC 3D.

Its a really sweet 3D LCD
Specs "The V3D245 sports a 24-inch 1080p LED-backlit display with a built-in NVIDIA 3D Vision wireless emitter, optimized for connectivity NVIDIA GeForce PCs.
Boasting a 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and
300 nits high brightness,
the V3D245 also delivers a 120Hz refresh rate and a 1ms video response time. "
Should be really crisp what other info do you need?
What doesnt sit well with me that its only a 24" and for a couple $200-$300 more you can prob get something bigger but thats just my opinion. In the end do what suits your needs.

true contrast ratio and input lag is something im interested in.

and yeah, it does suck its only 24". i really would like to see a 27" 120hz panel!

The only 27" 120hz DVI (and HDMI 1.4) monitor is the Acer HN274H. IR emitter for 3d is embedded in the bezel. Those looking only for 120hz will essentially be paying for a 3d kit they don't want, but there is a 27" 120hz monitor.

Acer also makes a GN245HQ with the same specs as this Viewsonic, but I have *never* seen one in a U.S. shop or online retailer.

The only 27" 120hz DVI (and HDMI 1.4) monitor is the Acer HN274H. IR emitter for 3d is embedded in the bezel. Those looking only for 120hz will essentially be paying for a 3d kit they don't want, but there is a 27" 120hz monitor.

Acer also makes a GN245HQ with the same specs as this Viewsonic, but I have *never* seen one in a U.S. shop or online retailer.

hrm. thanks for the heads up on the 27". the bezel is waaaay too thick though as im looking to do eyefinity.

Back