New Turbo Jet RTX 3090

erek

[H]F Junkie
1600617360708.png

"The video outputs, however, are the same on the Xenon GeForce RTX 3090 Turbo Jet OC D6X 24GB as on the Founders Edition. You receive one HDMI 2.1 port and three DisplayPort 1.4a outputs to connect up to four displays simultaneously.

Being a South Korean brand, the possibility of finding the Xenon GeForce RTX 3090 Turbo Jet OC D6X 24GB in the U.S. is zero to none. Nonetheless, it's a monster of a graphics in every sense of the word."

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/custom-410w-geforce-rtx-3090-brings-the-bling-and-the-heat

Being a South Korean brand, the possibility of finding the Xenon GeForce RTX 3090 Turbo Jet OC D6X 24GB in the U.S. is zero to none. Nonetheless, it's a monster of a graphics in every sense of the word.

Stupid question I guess, but if this card isn't even available for export, then why is all the writing/branding on the card in English?

When I read Turbo Jet I thought blower design.... which is what I want. So I am made sad, but pretty sure Gigabyte has one in the works so I should be good.

Hmmm, I look forward to next year's Geforce 4090 Small Vacuum Cleaner.

Nvidia the first to introduce the Dust Buster (first ever reference design with Dual Slot cooling solutions), and now they're pioneering the normalization and acceptance of Triple Slot cards going forward... (i know SLI was probably on it's way out, but the Triple Slot really pushed it out, or coincidentally good timing and realization)

Is that just a big rainbow sticker that you pretty much won't see when installed?

So we can't even get 3080s but some random-ass Korean company can get 3090 chips to do...this...to them.

What a world. :LOL:

Seeing all the gorgeous AIB partner designs, WOW.

Really makes me appreciate nVidia's design.

Pfff.... Doesn't hold a candle to this monstrosity.

View attachment 281044View attachment 281045

https://hothardware.com/news/colorful-debuts-water-cooled-4-slot-igame-geforce-gtx-1080-kudan

"Colorful just threw down the gauntlet on outrageously large graphics cards with a GeForce GTX 1080 model that occupies four expansion slots. Yes, we said FOUR! It needs that much space because it is lugging a liquid cooling contraption on its back to keep things extra chilly."
Ok I cant stop staring at that top picture because I know how long graphics cards are and is that a waif of a child holding it because that waist looks maybe 8 inches wide. Or some.camera trickery where the card is much closer to the camera

Reactions: erek
like this
Is it just me or does this thing look haphazardly thrown together like some sort of ghetto mod?

I mean, just look at that picture from the slot side...

like this
How do they get that crumpled up colored tinfoil to stick on there?! .. That is Amazazing!

like this
Stupid question I guess, but if this card isn't even available for export, then why is all the writing/branding on the card in English?

If based on availability, then we should just stop talking about any Ampere based GPU's :p

Back