New to the 3D printer game.

jmilcher

Supreme [H]ardness
Are there any good places to buy at good prices other then Amazon. I lo ok ked and there v is not a micro center close to me.
Not really. I buy my esun on Amazon around $15 a spool or so give or take a few bucks. If you factor in my time and has, that’s not a bad deal from Amazon to my door step.

Last edited:

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
I'm a bit late to the party here, but also have an Ender 3 Pro

- I use eSun PLA+ filament and have been very happy with it. 210 nozzle temp and 60-65 bed temp works best for me. 60 was working great but I had one large print bow up off the plate in a small section. I have not had this happen since moving to 65. At 65 I need to let the bed cool for a while before larger prints come up.

- I bought this upgrade kit here. The yellow bed springs made a world of difference. I can go through quite a few prints without touching it. (I had a bltouch on my list but may skip it after this.) I'm not sure the rest of the parts do anything but the metal frame is a bit easier to feed filament through and I don't worry about busting it anymore.

I would like a new board and BLT also, but so far I really don't have a reason. I have done several multi day prints now without any trouble.