New to litecoin - Does [H] have a pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen one this long

yeah from time to time they go above 24 hours. I was hoping with the hash increase this had stopped. This kind of thing is actually why I had liked the big pools. In the big picture there's a debate that you make less but there's just something about steady payments I just find comforting. I order parts nearly every single day based around my payouts. I am in a constant expansion. I'm about to order more risers and some speaker wire. My dell PSU just came in today to start playing with.

He's using a dell server PSU. between 750 to 2000 watts of 90%+ efficiency goodness. Need to put one on order myself.

glad that one is over, longest one we've had in a while

_r2h all sites have longer rounds, its just on a bigger pool a 400% round might be 4-5 hrs instead of 22 hrs

He's using a dell server PSU. between 750 to 2000 watts of 90%+ efficiency goodness. Need to put one on order myself.

Went with this wire instead: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PANG74/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER says it'll be here tuesday. The one that came today is the 670w that was like $13 brand new from an ebay seller in texas. Came real fast. If anybody needs the specific link I'll find it on my ebay list.

The problem with these Dell's is you have to solder some wires like the on button and solder the 6 pin adapters onto actual wire but for the kind of savings it is worth doing a little work

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I mined over at wemineltc for a few days. They have 2 guys over there that are doing 360,000khs. The top 20 people are doing over 50,000khs.

What

the

fuck?:eek:

That's some crazy farms...

Last edited:
Went with this wire instead: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PANG74/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER says it'll be here tuesday. The one that came today is the 670w that was like $13 brand new from an ebay seller in texas. Came real fast. If anybody needs the specific link I'll find it on my ebay list.

The problem with these Dell's is you have to solder some wires like the on button and solder the 6 pin adapters onto actual wire but for the kind of savings it is worth doing a little work

Sometimes you can find the connectors for those PSUs on digikey and such. Like this

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back