new to FAH id this look right?? and other questions.

Just started FAH, does this look right?
2010-12-22124953.jpg

Also, how do I go about setting up other computers in my house to fold all on the same name?

Would adding a older laptop make much of a difference;? I have several laying around also..

Need help to get badge working as well.

It's been a difficult Christmas with my wife loosing her job a couple weeks ago, and I just feel that I can do something good by FAH, and be less concerned with buying everyone presents.

I'm off to work, and I'll be AFK till later tonight, so post what you will; i'll be back later.:cool:
Thanks!

just set it up the same as you did this one on your other computers. Make sure you have a pass key to get bonus smp credit.

You'll want to tweak your gpu variables to lower the amount of cpu the gpu steals from the smp.

Hmm, youre doing less ppd on the smp tbhan my q6600 @2.9 is. I'm gettiing about 2900ppd tyo 3500ppd on them.

when you set your user name in the tracker it sets it for all the clients. just use the same name on what ever you install on any system. also remember to put your passkey in for your smp client so you can get bonus points after your first 10 WU's.

as far as the old laptops go if you want to run them use the uniprocessor client.

as far as the variable thing goes heres the link on that (this is for the ATI cards only to fixed the retarded cpu usage in the client that PG wont fix)
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1419852

ignore the requiring CCC 9.4 part. works with all the drivers.

You'll get more PPD if you just disable your GPU client outright. With your CPU, you should hit around 10k PPD from the SMP client without any GPUs running. Also, make sure you've got a passkey.

For setting up F@H on multiple machines, all you need to do is use the same user name, team number, and passkey when setting up each client and all the points will go towards the same user name.

Back