New to Android. Any really good games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 88301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88301

The

Just got a Moto e4 Android. Are there any really good free games? And if it came down to it, any truely worthwhile pay games? I sprang for a 64gb card during the Walmart madness.

Hit the Play Store for games and find something I'd say, the vast majority of games are free and if they're not they'll typically have a free or limited trial version to check 'em out and see if you're interested after which point you start shelling out for the full game (all the levels/etc) or for DLC which is how most of the big games end up making any money at all.

The only game that has kept my attention is Sky Force.

I keep hearing people talk about mini metro. I watched someone in twitch play it, looks pretty fun.

I got addicted to Fallout Shelter for a while, pretty fun.

I played clash of clans for a while. It was fun up to level 60 or so and then I think they want you to dump your wallet out to progress further because levelling almost grinds to a halt by the time you hit level 70... Still, it was cool until that point...

I just got a Moto G6 about 3 weeks ago; my previous phone was an Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10. I've been playing Transformers Forged To Fight by Kabam.

Last edited:
Back