RedWagnum

Gawd
Thermaltake has come out with a new case that allows you to mount your components on the outside:

CA-1I2-00F1WN-00_658f8d38543f42aca7af465ce7e7fc45.jpg

The new Thermaltake Core P7 TG is a wall mountable, highly configurable case made for the PC enthusiast with water cooling in mind.

CA-1I2-00F1WN-00_3ad5898807384cb58a8ea0f3635658b3.jpg

The "wings" can be mounted in various positions including 90 degrees and 270 degrees so you can do something like this:

CA-1I2-00F1WN-00_ff195fe3b97e456cba5858f962e934bb.jpg

If you have a boatload of room and like the unusual, this could be the case for you! MSRP $299.99.

No I'm not a shill for ThermalTake, I just happened upon an article on the case, found it interesting, and thought I'd share.

For a display setup that's actually really cool.
Of course if you don't Watercool, you're fucked, since airflow with the wings out would be abysmal

Edit: I would likely do the second image style. That'd look cool on display.

that's pretty cool but they have to stop calling it a case. its a display just like the f5/7.

For a display setup that's actually really cool.
Of course if you don't Watercool, you're fucked, since airflow with the wings out would be abysmal
Yeah, it's kind of hard to tell from the images but I think that if you took the last image and mounted the wings 180 degrees from where they are the fans would not provide proper air flow. Looks like they would be half or three quarters outside the front glass.

Edit: I would likely do the second image style. That'd look cool on display.
That, if on a (really big) desktop or completely flat on a wall.

that's pretty cool but they have to stop calling it a case. its a display just like the f5/7.
Agreed. It is really just a show piece, just like the "The Tower 900." I think if I was going to do a showcase system I would rather use the "The Tower 900" because it allows you to hide the cooling solution and just showcase the main components. And it's $50 cheaper! But these days I'm more more for function over form. Don't get me wrong though, I still like to have a window and nice looks inside and out. I just don't need or want to have everything on display.

Sure, if you have really BIG windows! :D Might work really well in a bay window...:ROFLMAO:

Back