New Silverstone Alta F1

chimim0ry0

n00b
Apperntly a very small number will be released before the end of the year, but that's all I've heard.

I'm more disappointed by the suspension, not postponement, but suspension of the s1. That is so disappointing.

vlad_8011

n00b
Well one thing, that silverstone is making wrong is definetly marketing & information. I keep hearing F1 is gonna be released this month, then next month, then again next month and year is ending and still no concrete information. Only leaks, "whispers", and delaying. On this stage im starting to look into some other manufacturer, i'm tired of waiting and i'm in dead end of modifying current case. Sorry Silverstone, but thats it.

chimim0ry0

n00b
Well one thing, that silverstone is making wrong is definetly marketing & information. I keep hearing F1 is gonna be released this month, then next month, then again next month and year is ending and still no concrete information. Only leaks, "whispers", and delaying. On this stage im starting to look into some other manufacturer, i'm tired of waiting and i'm in dead end of modifying current case. Sorry Silverstone, but thats it.
Why don't you ask Tony Ou directly before throwing a fit. He visits this page quite regularly and has always answered very straight forwardly.

This coronavirus year has really interfered with supply chains and release schedules. I'm sure silverstone is more eager to start selling new cases than you are for buying a new case.

Tony Ou

SilverStone Tech Representative
Sorry for the bad news on ALTA F1's release, we are still having production issues even after the first run of limited production. That batch has sold out in China already. If you plan on building a PC soon, I would recommend not waiting for this model until I can give you guys a firm schedule. The release timeframe for ALTA F1 outside of China that I had discussed in this thread had always been estimates!

vlad_8011

n00b
Alright tony, sory for my tone, i cant stand my current case so bad, yesterday i installed odredred fan adaptors 140 > 180mm to improve cooling from bottom, but thatt was mistake - its worse than on 140mm and cooler master totally ignored my question about 180mm fan rails. I know its hard time, i work on production too, we order devices from China also, and we are depend on those deliveries too.

I need to stop usimg my pc or sleep in some other room as it just keeps me nerwous ;)

chimim0ry0

n00b
Tony Ou will silverstone be doing a CES livestream this January? If so, what can we expect to see for cases? If you can't release any of the information yet, please let us know as soon as you can. My new parts will get here soon and I will be building again in my ft-02 while I wait for my new awesome silverstone case.

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
All manufacturing out of Asia is slow right now. Not going to get any better over the Winter.
Not totally satisfied with my GPU but I'm happy I have a system.

Tony Ou

SilverStone Tech Representative
Tony Ou will silverstone be doing a CES livestream this January? If so, what can we expect to see for cases? If you can't release any of the information yet, please let us know as soon as you can. My new parts will get here soon and I will be building again in my ft-02 while I wait for my new awesome silverstone case.
We are not joining CES, but may consider doing livestream on our own with direct customers later in the year. So sorry, can't tell you anything that isn't announced or released yet!

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
We are not joining CES, but may consider doing livestream on our own with direct customers later in the year. So sorry, can't tell you anything that isn't announced or released yet!
You're a legend in the PC World. I still want many of your older designs. Just found a FT03S. Next will be a TJ07, a case I've always wanted but never had the money to mod it right.

But the case market as been overrun with Corsair designs. Even Lian Li gave up on the premium market and now making Corsair like cases.
The old stuff is better TBH and not looking that much forward to what's new. I really like the S1 though, but really not antsy about it being released. But if I see a TJ07, RV01 or FT02-WRI, I'll get excited.