New Sexion!!

kohan69

2[H]4U
SWEET!! thanks for the new section!!
I'm sure most of us, pc gamers truly appreciate this!!

Yea, let's just hope everyone knows were to post. It's not hard, but for some since they're used to not having the Sub Forums it could need some getting used to. :)

IMO It's going to be a double edged sword. It's more organized, but you're taking a forum that was still not "super-fast" usually (compared to fs/t, etc) and splicing it into four seperate forums, which imo will in-turn make it seem rather slow/not nearly as quick to be replied to.

It's good to have the new sections, divided properly. It decreases the bickering of console vs pc, and things shouldt get organized, because if you're reading these forums, then you're able to read, and thus, this applies to reading the subforum rules, as well as mainforum... And in worst-case, mods move..

the fighting between them kind of made it more interesting..

i liked getting it all in one place

Yeah I liked being able to see everything all at once, but hopefully it will get rid of stupid console vs pc arguments.

great, more mouse clicking... I'm getting too old and too lazy to use my fingers so much :p j/k

looks good but I don't know yet how I feel about it... like poster above me said, hopefully this will reduce all this PC vs Consoles threads.

I'm old and set in my ways...first the website changes and now the forum! I need a tranquilizer.

Of course, no matter how busy our fingers are with the extra clicks, it won't compare to the clicks the mods will have moving threads. :p

I say do away with all the sub and sub-sub forums and have one big melee .. you can buy/sell/trade or read latest post about some Linux distro or grab a link to latest flash game all in one big room! ...and yeah , no pages either .. just one big long list

:rolleyes: ...hmm

..or not

[F]old|[H]

ThreeDee said:
I say do away with all the sub and sub-sub forums and have one big melee .. you can buy/sell/trade or read latest post about some Linux distro or grab a link to latest flash game all in one big room! ...and yeah , no pages either .. just one big long list

..or not

[F]old|[H]

We could all post under the same name too. Just annonymous thoughts...

ThreeDee said:

..or not

[F]old|[H]

There's a point between not being organied and being "too organized" where it can have a more negative then positive effect.

We could always take the pc sub-forum and have a sub-sub-fourm split into genre's of games, a forum for FPS games, for RTS games, for sims, for RPGS, for sports, etc, you get my point.

There's a certain balance that needst to be kept so the forums have content goin through them and people don't have to look through so many forums that it gets to be more of a pain rather then a convience to them. Of course that's just my opinon.

I'm all for "balanced"

..as its still new to me , the verdict is still elusive to me as to whether or not I like the new setup

[F]old|[H]

ThreeDee said:
I'm all for "balanced"

..as its still new to me , the verdict is still elusive to me as to whether or not I like the new setup
Less flaming is always a good thing, IMO. Of course that requires the flamers to stay in their section...

I too like the new layout. It makes finding PC related threads a lot easier since I don't own any consoles.

Now, if we could possibly do something about these annoying "Are PC games Dying" threads. Maybe give people who post them a month off? ;) j/k

I like the split, too. It's easier to find the threads that matter to me (us PC doods) and there's more information on one page at a time. I love [H] land. :D

Back