New Screens Coming with New Nvidia Tech - Announced in 30 Series GPU Launch

Does anyone have more info on these upcoming screens?
It would be nice to say what in particular you are referring to. I think it's the 360hz dislays that Jensen mentioned, more here:
https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/2/2...-rate-gaming-monitors-alienware-msi-asus-acer

Looks like Dell/Alienware, MSI, Asus and Acer will be releasing 1080p@360hz 25" IPS monitors with G-sync, especially focused on anti-latency.

..(Not much is known about) Dell’s Alienware 25, but MSI’s Oculux NXG253R will cost $799 when it releases in November. Asus’ PG259QN and Acer’s Predator X25 have HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 ports. And since the Reflex feature minimizes mouse latency by having you plug it directly into the display, each will almost certainly have at least one USB Type-A passthrough port. They could each differ slightly in terms of price and ports, but I personally wouldn’t expect much variance.

Nvidia is also touting what it calls IPS dual-driver technology that helps these 360Hz displays maintain “fast, consistent response times and color levels across the entire panel

I am hoping a 34" 4k 120+hz IPS shows up for a good price as my ideal. I wouldn't mind a 32" but it would feel less of an upgrade since it would just be a bit wider but a slight bit smaller vertically than my current monitor.

I am hoping a 34" 4k 120+hz IPS shows up for a good price as my ideal. I wouldn't mind a 32" but it would feel less of an upgrade since it would just be a bit wider but a slight bit smaller vertically than my current monitor.
I am hoping for the same in 34 or ideally 38. That would be perfect for me. 4k and 120hz plus is a must for me to upgrade to anything

Yeah I have a 40" 4k right now; after a few years I realize I barely use the corners and could stand to have the screen a bit smaller. The 27" make the DPI too high, though. 32-34 would be more manageable if a 120hz+ option arrives.

Yeah I have a 40" 4k right now; after a few years I realize I barely use the corners and could stand to have the screen a bit smaller. The 27" make the DPI too high, though. 32-34 would be more manageable if a 120hz+ option arrives.

I had a 40" 4K TV as a display. I moved to a 32" 1440p 144Hz panel. I think it's a good tradeoff unless you absolutely need the size.

I like the large size, it would be great if it were 360hz and 1440p or 4k

1080p WHY?

Back