NEW ! ! Ryzen Ram Calculator 1.7.0 Released

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
New version of Ryzen Ram Calculator. (no I do not work for the dev - just sharing with fellow AMD owners)

Now fully supports Ryzen 3000 Matisse chips and X570 and below

Now fully supports Ryzen Threadripper 3000 Castlepeak chips and TRx40

Link: Ryzen DRAM Calculator 1.7.0

1580950330889.png

Last edited:
Have you noticed any changes in the recommended settings from the last version? That calculator has never worked for me. My B Dies work best with settings someone here posted that came from an MSI mobo. They need higher voltage too.

Have you noticed any changes in the recommended settings from the last version? That calculator has never worked for me. My B Dies work best with settings someone here posted that came from an MSI mobo. They need higher voltage too.

I'd have to check and see. But every board and every module is different. I was able to hit 14 cas on my own on my 3600 C18 modules but it wasn't stable. I will give these new settings a try later in the next few days.

On my system it suggested slightly tighter timings, and different values for ProcODT and the CAD_BUS Block ohms.

Some of the Voltage Block settings, were also changed (raised) a little.

For me it enabled up to 3666 to work. Before I could get to 3466 max.

With my 3000C15 kit, it now suggests much looser tras (36 vs 30) and trc (54 vs 42) timings, in the safe 2933Mhz profile. But i 've been running with the older reccommended timings for months with 0 problems.

you shouldn't use the calculator as the end all be all for timings. at best use it as a guide line to start at and then adjust to your specific modules.

Back