New Rig w/*PICS*, Tell me what you think

Typical Gamer

Limp Gawd
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287906737

I highly recommend and would appreciate signing up there to view these, not only to get free pic hosting, but to look at my rig in high res!! But, for those of you who dont have an account there or dont feel like signing up, I posted these resized ones THAT DO IT NO JUSTICE!

The wiring looks bootleg but its really a pretty good job which you can see in the high res. Enjoy!

f9d732f0.jpg

f9d7328e.jpg

f9d73237.jpg

f9d731e6.jpg

f9d7318b.jpg

f9d73116.jpg

f9d730d6.jpg

Specs are in the sig.

Very nice - very clean. Is that one of those uber-expensive Thermaltake cases? That'd be my only nag :D

I did a lot of shopping and at the time I saw this, I knew this was a performance case I could count on. And everything else was either over priced or didnt meet the specs I wanted, like fan positions, window looks etc.

Got it for $80 shipped off eBay on an open box special, major decision factor, came with no scratches, all hardware and wires intact, great deal.

Thanks for the comments.

sleeve the cables

if you want to hide those excess power sables better you should be able to pull of the left panel, and hide those on the back side of the mainboard mounting plate. just duct tape them down.

Well I love your case, very roomy and easy to work in...

niceprofile.jpg

sideshot.jpg

sidelit2.jpg

I will apologize in advance for pimping my rig in your thread, but the XaserII is an outstanding case.

The XaserII is indeed a nice case, but I prefer my Chenming a2esw .. basically the same case just unbranded ;)

yea i just wanted to clear up the case generally for flow purposes, still not visually "clean". looking into sleeves and hidding the wires. Thanks for the comments, and nice case Splinter

Sleeving really makes a difference, I still have a few cables to finish up but sleeving took my case from average to really nice. Do it, it's worth the work.

Pretty sweet setup you have there. How do you like that CPU cooler?

Be nice to us and link your pictures with the IMG tag Splinter3K did for ya.

thanks for the comments, Im mad the wiring looks like shit in these pics, Im most definatly looming. This is fugly

looks great.. but here's the problem...

*cough* pentium ew *cough*

:-d

nice case bud

very clean indeed

Back