New purchase of a sound card in relation to the sound of my motherboard. with the aim of having a better sound

tecjim

n00b
'm thinking of buying an sound card with the aim of having a better sound in the games than the sound of my motherboard, which is why I want to make an upgrade.
The motherboard I have is the asus z87 deluxe.
https://www.asus.com/gr/Motherboards/Z87DELUXE/
Although I do know that the cards sound more sound than the onboard motherboards. And the headphones he's got.
I've seen the six sound cards.

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
Creative Sound BlasterX G6
Creative Sound Blaster AE-7
Creative Sound Blaster AE-9

Can someone talk to me in detail about these sound cards? 'Cause I'm thinking of buying one of these sound cards.

For audio use, Akg 712 pro and philips x2r.. ,,, the headphones I have don't have a good performance with the sound of my motherboard. They play at a very low performance and, the sound doesn't sound so good.
I'd just like you to tell me your opinion and your thoughts on the sound cards I've mentioned above.
What do you think is better? from dac and amplier? Etc.
Has anyone tried or used these sound cards I mentioned above? I just want to have a general and detailed picture of what I have to buy from them.
I want it exclusively for gaming.
d_blasterx_g6.jpg.31560bbdd6c5b533ffce2912b292f108.jpg
_blaster_ae_9.jpg.56efa06023ac17cdce7cceb538e7589d.jpg
_blaster_ae_7.jpg.61979448e4123265a426b60925a6f267.jpg
erx_ae_5_plus.jpg.8458f68f3e667afe5086b7b91b303d2f.jpg

What headphones do you have? Are they low or high impedance?

For audio and gaming use i have , Akg 712 pro and philips x2r. and dt990 pro./

Can someone talk to me in detail about these sound cards? 'Cause I'm thinking of buying one of these sound cards.

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
Creative Sound BlasterX G6
Creative Sound Blaster AE-7
Creative Sound Blaster AE-9

I'd just like you to tell me your opinion and your thoughts on the sound cards I've mentioned above.
What do you think is better? from dac and amplier? Etc.
Has anyone tried or used these sound cards I mentioned above? I just want to have a general and detailed picture of what I have to buy from them.
I want it exclusively for gaming.

Back