New PSU line from NZXT

Nice -- I have the white 1000w Gold Rated one, I love it. works Great, and matches my NZXT Phantom White Case :DD

I don't dislike the white by any means, but for many of us with a black case, the white PSU just clashes to harshly.

You could just get any other black PSU instead then, the Hale's were mostly for the people who wanted the white color I believe. They aren't the best PSU's out there, but they are good.

You could just get any other black PSU instead then, the Hale's were mostly for the people who wanted the white color I believe. They aren't the best PSU's out there, but they are good.
Incorrect, the Hale90 series uses one of the best Gold platform currently available on the market.. they're excellent units.

I could, but I want an NZXT PSU. I have a NZXT case, fans, cables, LED's, fan controller, and a future PSU. I like consistency. I'm OCD. If I could get everything one brand I would, and I am a fan of NZXT. They have treated me well up to this point. I bought a new deathadder to replace my white led'ed mac version not because I needed it, but because my other led's are blue, in my case and on my KB. lol.

I could, but I want an NZXT PSU. I have a NZXT case, fans, cables, LED's, fan controller, and a future PSU. I like consistency. I'm OCD. If I could get everything one brand I would, and I am a fan of NZXT. They have treated me well up to this point. I bought a new deathadder to replace my white led'ed mac version not because I needed it, but because my other led's are blue, in my case and on my KB. lol.

Don't do it, I remember when I wanted to do that(it was with Asus because I liked their motherboard). I looked up prices and reviews and noticed it was a waste of money.

If it makes you feel better, just get a different PSU in your range that is black, an NZXT sticker and put it over the other company's logo :D

Don't do it, I remember when I wanted to do that(it was with Asus because I liked their motherboard). I looked up prices and reviews and noticed it was a waste of money.

If it makes you feel better, just get a different PSU in your range that is black, an NZXT sticker and put it over the other company's logo :D

This. Brand loyalty is one of the worse traps you can fall for, especially in electronics.

Sorry to burst your bubble the HALE90 PSU's are excellent. I own the NZXT 850W and love it. This is more then enough power for me for awhile. :)

Back