new picture of Ruby

Originally posted by mewannafastpc
who is nalu?

Not sure about Nalu...I know Lelu was that babe on The 5th Element. Damn good movie...have to watch that again now....

I don't suppose there's a way to run the Nvidia demos on an ATI card is there? I thought there was...but maybe I'm mistaken.

Originally posted by nst6563
I don't suppose there's a way to run the Nvidia demos on an ATI card is there? I thought there was...but maybe I'm mistaken.
You can run Dawn on an ATI. Just search google for "dawn ati" AFAIK, there is no way to do this for Dusk.

When you run Dawn on ATI, are the results as stunning as on Nvidia? I am curious because the ATI 2D and Nvidia 2d has noticable differences. The most glaring difference I have seen in their 2D was the Warcraft 3 desktop icon. I had that game on several systems. The ATI icon is much more detailed. I wonder which company has the more realistic 3D.

Dawn runs suppossedly better on ati. Theres a wrapper for it. Dusk hasnt been converted yet (if ever) to my knowledge.

Theres also a patch for T-Bird users. SSE code wasnt turning off properly with their systems. Som cool guy riped out the sse code at beyond3d forums.

It requires a dx9 card. (rad 9500 and up)

I havent taken the time with it personally, because ive used it on enough nvidia cards.

Originally posted by pantherdan
When you run Dawn on ATI, are the results as stunning as on Nvidia?
She is stunning on an ATI. Just don't turn on wireframe (crash)

Back