new passport account using the same email addy

bjork

2[H]4U
wtf.

how do i create a new "microsoft passport" account using the same email address?

i screwed up creating my gamertag, and want to do it again... i can make a new one using some random email address, but i'm anal, and would rather have it be the one i use.

is there a way to 'destroy' a passport account, and make a new one from scratch (using the same email)?

The gamertag is tied to a lot of stuff now. Including rep. So paying to change it is resonable.

You shouldn't mess up with something so simple.

Tiny said:
The gamertag is tied to a lot of stuff now. Including rep. So paying to change it is resonable.

You shouldn't mess up with something so simple.

okay, maybe i should be more specific then.

I didn't actually mess up, it's just that 90% of the world is full of fucking morons. i wanted to remake my gamertag something like 'chair' so joe jackass will know how to pronounce it.

i made the mistake of using a first initial, last name combo (like "PDonner" or something), and every game i join is full of mensa dropouts trying their gosh-darndest to figure it out, and failing.... PUHDONNER? DUDE IS THE P SILENT LOL? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? (and no, that isn't my gamertag, it's an example)

so making my new gamertag something like 'pizza' or some other word they can relate to and understand ("mommy"?) would just make it easier to deal with.

and paying 10 dollars for some computer to tell another computer to edit value A in row 563 of X database is reasonable? sweet.

Back