NEW! One new approach to pc case...

ArtekLux

n00b
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to make something special and different from what we have in the ITX Case world. Did I succeed, as it looks?

Meet the first luxury mini ITX computer case. Made completely of stainless steel. Not a single screw used.

I started a campaign on Indiegogo, and I'm trying to collect money for a prototype. Please visit the following link:

Attachments

• arteklux.jpg
    arteklux.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
It looks nice. I think heat is going to be an issue.

The size of the graphics card and the airflow are going to limit what you can put in it. The only real exhaust is from the PSU (assuming people don't actually put dual 80mm fans in those vents). I can't see putting in anything more than a 65W CPU otherwise you'll roast your PSU exhausting the heat. Even a smallish ITX graphics card is going to heat up that case also.

I just don't see people building in a nice case like that and then listening to two 80mm fans. Is there any way you can vent the top but still stay in your design motif?

It looks nice. I think heat is going to be an issue.

The size of the graphics card and the airflow are going to limit what you can put in it. The only real exhaust is from the PSU (assuming people don't actually put dual 80mm fans in those vents). I can't see putting in anything more than a 65W CPU otherwise you'll roast your PSU exhausting the heat. Even a smallish ITX graphics card is going to heat up that case also.

I just don't see people building in a nice case like that and then listening to two 80mm fans. Is there any way you can vent the top but still stay in your design motif?

Thanks. We have tested a prototype with a 65W processor I5 6600.
With the GTX 960 (GV-N960IXOC-4GD) graphics at maximum load we had temperatures between 72°C - 75°C. With no additional fans!
The fan noise was present but not too strong. Everything was stable.

With this project we want to move the boundaries of the mini itx pc case. We did not wanted to go with too strong a configuration, nor with a too small a case. We wanted to make a compromise, and in the field of design, we take a step forward.

With your assistance we would like to make the top product. We want to share our project so we can cooperate together with an aim to make the most of it. We will be grateful for any suggestion you can offer us!

Back