New Nvidia WHQL Driver 344.60

Say what you must about Nvidia they are really on the ball updating drivers for new games.

Say what you must about Nvidia they are really on the ball updating drivers for new games.

Yeah they are on it in terms of that. That is for sure. I haven't had a chance to try the drivers to see if they fix some issues with SLi on GTx 900 series cards. Also it would be cool if they enabled MFAA and DSR in SLi with Surround but I have a feeling this driver was really to add SLi and 3d vision profiles to some today or very recently released high profile games.

Display corruption still occurs after display goes to sleep and wakes up (if it wakes up at all)
Bug introduced 2 driver revisions ago.

Aaand back to 344.11 I go.

Display is LG 34UM95 on display port.

DSR FACTORS is still Disabled when I enable SLI on my 980s, If I run 1 card it shows up in my Global Settings. Still happening with or without GSYNC enabled.

Did they fix the voltage issue in SLI?

Nope, as far as I can tell this was just to address some high profile game releases with SLi and Stereo 3d profiles. NO fixes appear to be in this driver at all.

I'm waiting for;

Voltage Discrepancy fix
MFAA in SLI + Surround
DSR with SLi + Surround

Why do I have this sinking feeling these issues won't get fixed until GM200 is released..

Voltage is jacked and I'm getting about 300 points lower in 3dmark with the same settings.

Voltage is jacked and I'm getting about 300 points lower in 3dmark with the same settings.

Man I bet that 3dmark game is really fun.

Trolling aside, the voltage settings thing is a real problem for those seeking stability.

Why do I have this sinking feeling these issues won't get fixed until GM200 is released..

I kind of feel the same way... Nvidia has been dropping the ball on SLI with this Maxwell release.

Display corruption still occurs after display goes to sleep and wakes up (if it wakes up at all)
Bug introduced 2 driver revisions ago.

Aaand back to 344.11 I go.

Display is LG 34UM95 on display port.

<sigh>, guess I'm staying with the 344.11s also. I have this same issue with the Asus monitor in my sig using Displayport

<sigh>, guess I'm staying with the 344.11s also. I have this same issue with the Asus monitor in my sig using Displayport

I guess I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem (display corruption on monitor wake). So I guess it's safe to assume it's a driver issue and not the monitor firmware, the displayport cable, or the videocard itself.

I just continue to use a dvi cable, no problems. My monitor is an HP LP2475W.

Back