New NVIDIA Order of 10 Starts Today

HardOCP News

[H] News
Are you going to be first to fill all four “Friend” spots on your triangle? The NVIDIA Order of 10 is back! Increase your chances of winning the Grand Prize, just by inviting your friends to take part in mind-bending weekly challenges. Bring your “A” game. We stepped up the puzzles a notch. (You’re welcome) The 1st #Orderof10 Challenge* launches Thursday, July 21st at 6:00 am (PT).

Weekly Prizes:
  • AAA Game Codes
  • GeForce™ GTX 10-Series graphics cards

Grand Prize
  • Game Ready PC (2x 1080 SLI, Core i7, 32GB RAM, HTC Vive!)

Won't sign up for GFE? We will get you sign up via a fake giveaway!! Enter now for your chance to not win anything but a place on our mailing list.

As if nVidia's mind share wasn't strong enough, make sure to indoctrinate your friends.

Did they ever actually give out prizes from the last one, or is it just marketing?

Really... 5820k for an SLI setup? They need to up it to allow full PCIe speed for both cards.

8x/8x will be fine. We're nowhere near fully saturating PCI-E 3.0 bandwidth yet.

Edit: Forgot to specify which version of PCI-E I was talking about.

8x/8x will be fine. We're nowhere near fully saturating PCI-E 3.0 bandwidth yet.

Edit: Forgot to specify which version of PCI-E I was talking about.
Still i mean come on.. Why create any potential bottleneck in a system with dual gpus, especially when a 5930k isn't that much more expensive. No doubt you would be satisfied with the system either way though.

I'll give a hint,

If dogs chase their tails, do serpents chase them too?

Last edited:
Back