New mouse/pad - DA/Sensei/???

Boyiee

Limp Gawd
Basically my G500, which I love, is beginning to crap out on me and its time for a replacement. The same can be said for my white Razer Destructor mousepad.

I preemptively bought a Naga Molten for blackfriday since it was on sale, however I detest the right side of the mouse. It extends outward like a ring finger rest, and it is glossy and builds residue. It also just feels strange. If this was a 2012 naga with the interchangeable side panels, then I probably wouldn't need this thread.

I play WoW, HoN/Dota/LoL type games, and FPS.

I've gotten used to the weight, size, and feel of the naga coming from the heavier larger G500, but I just can't stand the one side of it. So I feel a Death Adder wouldn't be a bad choice. The issue is that I use around 6+ mouse binds. For my G500 for example, these were things like Thumb, Shift+Thumb, Ctrl+Shift+Thumb for all 3 buttons. The naga cleaned that up a bit, and I use 7 keybinds on it currently and could see myself adding more. So I could see myself grabbing the other version of the naga instead.

A lot of people are also recommending the Sensei to me, and with 3 versions of the mouse I wouldn't know which would be best for me.

So as you can see I'm torn, and this is before I even get to mousepads. I love my White destructor, but it is oddly shaped and something more uniform would be great. Something similar in surface would be good, I like quicker pads but I do like having some control.

With these issues and needs, should I just replace the Naga molten with a different naga? Or try to extend my keybinds onto a new DA or sensei? If so, which sensei?

Back