new mobile site layout

THRESHIN

2[H]4U
Wanted to say great job with the new mobile layout of the main page. Using Firefox on Android and it works great. Very fast and simple but also very functional. I love how articles are displayed now.

Wanted to say great job with the new mobile layout of the main page. Using Firefox on Android and it works great. Very fast and simple but also very functional. I love how articles are displayed now.
Thanks. We are listening to feedback and will surely be making it better moving forward.

I'll second that. I tended to find the nearest desktop system previously if I saw something interesting, but mobile is much more comfortable now.

We have added date headers to the news days. We have added "settings" in menu, that will allow you to set the news feed to be collapsed or un-collapsed. You can set your default site on your device as well if you do not want to see the mobile version on your device. We will likely put another ad between days since this format is going to bring down page serves HUGELY. Sorry, but that is doing business.

oh new mobile page, yeah definitely looks better. only annoying thing is with the square ad's instead of the banner ad's they end up bigger than the article scroller above it at least on the ipad using safari. if it's possible to resize the ad window or move it to the right side of the scroller(though i'm not sure how it would look on cell phones) it would be awesome.

oh new mobile page, yeah definitely looks better. only annoying thing is with the square ad's instead of the banner ad's they end up bigger than the article scroller above it at least on the ipad using safari. if it's possible to resize the ad window or move it to the right side of the scroller(though i'm not sure how it would look on cell phones) it would be awesome.
Screenshot needed.

That is what it should look like. One ad with review content, one ad with each day off news content.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170623-174631.png
    Screenshot_20170623-174631.png
    434.7 KB · Views: 23
Back