New Lian Li's coming

eh

the insides are very cool, but the exterior sucks

I need to build myself an aluminum cube...

It is in no way shape or form a good immitation of the G5 case if you would bother to look at what the G5 looks like on the inside.:rolleyes:

OMG , these are so sharp , i am a buyer for the mac looking one , never was a fan of Lian Li before , a 7 year old child could do a better design than the ugly cases they had before .
Interiour design is outstanding also.

Originally posted by timisoarakill
OMG , these are so sharp , i am a buyer for the mac looking one , never was a fan of Lian Li before , a 7 year old child could do a better design than the ugly cases they had before .
Interiour design is outstanding also.

You say that their old cases are ugly, but the thing about them is that they are "plain" ripe for moders everywhere, that's why they are so popular, no one i think get's a lian-li and keeps it stock, unless they are a running a server from it, and keep it in a closet, but other than that, you can do so much with one.....

Originally posted by Bananadog
You say that their old cases are ugly, but the thing about them is that they are "plain" ripe for moders everywhere, that's why they are so popular, no one i think get's a lian-li and keeps it stock, unless they are a running a server from it, and keep it in a closet, but other than that, you can do so much with one.....

i second that!
it'd be a waste not to mod it... it longed for and cried out loud to be modded the second i brought it home

a 7yr old sure can design something much more fancy and not this plain and that is where our ever so popular pre-mods seen everywhere come from
:D

I actually prefer the non mesh version myself, but I am opting to wait for BTX - since that better suits the "what to put in when I revise the system" question a year or so from now

no matter which I got, I would remove the wheels. They just ruin the otherwise awesome design.

I don't care for the wheels much either and would remove them if I had one.

Originally posted by Bananadog

Even if they are "plain," they are still very nice cases. The simplicity is very nice even without modding. Personally, I am getting tired of all these cases that are trying to hard to be flashy. I like the simple, classy look of Lian Li, Cooler Master, etc. Soldam too, but I've never seen one outside of the internet.

even lian li's are too flashy and crap these days

it's impossible to find a decent aluminum case without any windows, lights, or other shit on it anymore

I need to build myself self that alu cube I've been dreaming about

Back