New Lian Li PC-7 SE III

Shaman

Limp Gawd
I think this case is pretty new seeing as it's not listed on Lian Li's site, or maybe I've been living under a rock. This case has a removable HDD cage and a mesh on top of the PSU area to feed cool outside air to 120mm PSU's mounted upside down. Anyone here has one or seen one for sale anywhere?

I found a review of the case, and although it's in german it has some nice pictures:
http://www.caseumbau.de/index.php?page=test478/test478

Looks good except that with that new HD cage, it looks like it wont be able to fit longer video cards like the 8800GTX which the old PC-7 did because the card fit right in between the shorter HD cage and the 3.5" bays.

doesn't look that impressive imo. (pc-7b plus II owner)

kinda lookin for a new case too from lian li, not really feeling any of their current offerings.

I'm also an owner of a pc7b II, and i can say that any HDD cage is better than the pos that comes with that case. Atleast this new one has some noise dampening rubber mounts.

Well, it's supposed to look the same. The only noticeable external changes are at the top of the case, not only did they ad a mesh on top of the PSU, they also removed the top 80mm exhaust vent.

Back