New, leaked AMD drivers (Nov. 18)

I just saw a thread right before this about the 8.93's and am downloading them now. *crosses fingers*

I guess so. It works beautifully too. Riverwood went from 22fps to 37 minimum. Amazing. So much for it being my Phenom II like some other asshole suggested.

Just installed. I only have a single 6970, but I'll post my findings for some games.

Gonna try these 8.93 bad boys out. Cross my fingers that they work properly in portrait eyefinity.

Edit: yay, portrait eyefinity is working. Time to test BF3 (although I think the eyefinity problems with BF3 are DICE problems).

Last edited:
Gonna try these 8.93 bad boys out. Cross my fingers that they work properly in portrait eyefinity.

Edit: yay, portrait eyefinity is working. Time to test BF3 (although I think the eyefinity problems with BF3 are DICE problems).

Wow, great to hear! I read that these drivers come with a cap installed also on guru 3d. I wonder which cap it is?

The cap that was installed didnt do anything for me and I was getting stuttering, so I paved over em with the 11.1 cap2s and it is much smoother.

These seem to help stuttering some in Skyrim. Hard to say though as it's still an issue. But paird with Dxtory I'm having good performance. One weird issue is after switching from these to the 11.11a drivers, I can't get CCC to work on a fresh install (had to install these over 11.11a and use the old CCC)

Back