New iPhone 6 QC

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
Just received my new 64 gb iPhone 6. Received a call and no ringer. I checked the ring/vibrate button on the side and it doesn't work. Stays on orange hence phone won't ring and no sound when typing

It doesn't work as in it doesn't switch positions or changing it just doesn't have any effect? Did you check under sounds? Also have you tried increasing the volume with the buttons/through the setting? If nothing works, I would take it to an Apple store, should get a replacement on the spot.

Did you install the update yet? There was a problem with the LTE/cellular settings for data. Turn them off and back on. That was the problem with my wife's 5. After the switch, it is fine.

It stays in the middle pushing up or down it goes back to the middle. It doesn't click. It's a bad switch plain and simple. apple told me to take it to an apple store and they would replace it, but the nearest store is 60 miles away

It stays in the middle pushing up or down it goes back to the middle. It doesn't click. It's a bad switch plain and simple. apple told me to take it to an apple store and they would replace it, but the nearest store is 60 miles away

Same here.

Make sure you make your appt before you go.

You mean it doesn't go to the left/right? It shouldn't go up and down :D

Back