New Inspiron 1520

xdviper

Gawd
Hm, I just ordered this guys, and it awesome. It was delivered yesterday and I've been enjoying it since. It is a really nice loaded laptop. I paid $1400 after taxes and it was well worth every single penny. Let me start out with the specs

Intel Core2Duo T7250 2.0GHZ
2GB RAM
160GB HDD 5400RPM
Geforce 8600M GT
1440x900 HD Glossy Screen
Webcam & Bluetooth..

This computer is fully loaded for me, the only negative thing about it is the Dell's bloatware on it. It also came with Vista Home Premium. Now Vista runs fine on this machine but there is a constant HDD activity going on! i know it is indexing but it does it so much to the ponit where the computers performance decreases. Webcam is just like the a cell phone camera, the quality isn't too great but it will do the job. Other than that, it doesn't get hot at all. The keyboard is very nice and responsive. Huge trackpad and some media buttons on the front. I really don't have any complaints but the computer in my sig with vista starts up and shutdowns much quicker than this. Next week, i might be installing windows xp or reinstalling Vista.

Now time for the good part. Pictures!!!

I got to use one over the summer where I worked, very nice machine you have there :)

Really nice machine, but I've seen the difference between a 5400rpm and 7200rpm. Huge difference, Might get one over Black Friday deals. Haha Can't wait!

Is there any other accessories or things I should buy for the dell?
I still have a lot more money burning the pockets :), not to mention I have until next month to pay off the laptop! :D

Nah, The-One, I use the laptop at home and work and at work I already have free wireless access;)!
Any screen protectors? I don't know! give me some ideas! Black Friday is coming up!

Back