New HMobile Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalafi

Fully [H]
I like it, works great on my Samsung eternity phone, and the text is bigger than before. I think the new colors and background are much better for reading, more practical too. Thanks guys.

Posted from my phone.

Feedback can be given anytime, as it has no expiration or due by date.

Plus, my feedback is timeless.

Last edited:
lol. I don't like the new [H] mobile (relative to the old [H] mobiles color scheme - I do like the bigger buttons in the new one, definately), however, my HTC aria is just a lither too small to display the full version well, either.

One suggestion: perhaps if possible it might be a good idea to have the Mobile layout not show the hundreds of people actually logged in on the main page? :D

I just took a gander at it on a smartphone browser (Opera mobile) and geez, all those names down there at the bottom wasting all that space.. just a suggestion, of course.

One suggestion: perhaps if possible it might be a good idea to have the Mobile layout not show the hundreds of people actually logged in on the main page? :D

I just took a gander at it on a smartphone browser (Opera mobile) and geez, all those names down there at the bottom wasting all that space.. just a suggestion, of course.

Good idea, I like that suggestion.

Also, can you offer color options as to the layout? Classic H mobile colors, and the "new look" colors, which I actually like better when it comes to reading text on my phone.

I do like the new mobile version. However,

The Pages is off centered and the first 1-4 pages of any given section are off the screen and not accessible.

Info
Opera web browser
Thunderbolt

I like it. Don't have any complaints really. The blue/white scheme works and is easy on the eyes and the bigger buttons are nice. I like it MUCH better than the old mobile style. Everything was so crowded it made it hard to read.

I too am using Opera Mobile on a Thunderbolt.

I like it. Don't have any complaints really. The blue/white scheme works and is easy on the eyes and the bigger buttons are nice. I like it MUCH better than the old mobile style. Everything was so crowded it made it hard to read.

I too am using Opera Mobile on a Thunderbolt.

do you have the same problem as well or is it just my phone?

I dont think so. Everything seems to be centered up about right.

**EDIT**

I think I see what you're talking about. When a page first loads, its offset to the left but when I double tap to zoom in, it pops right into center. So yes its offset but its not an issue and I can't read it unless its loomed in anyway.

Last edited:
I dont think so. Everything seems to be centered up about right.

**EDIT**

I think I see what you're talking about. When a page first loads, its offset to the left but when I double tap to zoom in, it pops right into center. So yes its offset but its not an issue and I can't read it unless its loomed in anyway.

maybe it was fixed, havent used in a while but for my phone no matter how far i zoomed in it would never center pages 2-4 tabs..

In another thread someone else was having the same issue. Hopefully its fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back