New GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER - v390.65 WHQL

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
NVIDIA has a new GeForce Game Ready Driver out today, v390.65 which is WHQL certified. Not a lot going on here beyond a Fortnight performance update (which already runs like butter on NVIDIA), and included ShadowPlay Highlight support in Battle Royale mode. It also adds support for NVIDIA Freestyle which lets you apply post-processing filters to your games while you play. The full release notes can be found in this PDF. Thanks Blah Blah.

Reactions: Fleat
like this
"[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [1971680]" - Pg. 15 of the PDF

Glad to see they delivered the fix on this as they had promised a January release. If you overclocked or had a factory overclocked card, you could experience artifacting while gamestreaming.

I think the post process shaders are going to be big for the Shyrim-esk/MMO crowds.

I think the post process shaders are going to be big for the Shyrim-esk/MMO crowds.
Is this going to apply to vr as well maybe? I know steam and oculus already have post processing options but it would be interesting to see how it affects it.

Why not just use reshade? At least that doesn't need botnet and login just to use.

This release also signals the end of driver support for 32 bit systems.

Long live Ultima underworld!

Wizardry... My favorite old 'low graphics' game.

Until all the griefers finally ruined it, Ultima Online was great. All the pickpockets that stood around trying to grab your stuff, while wearing nothing themselves,
became a huge issue. If you killed them to get rid of them, you got flagged as a murderer.... so there was nothing you could do to avoid them. I finally got tired
of it all and just left.

These are good drivers until Windows 10 team at Redmond decide to change Windows 10 again resulting in a blury mess.

Wizardry... My favorite old 'low graphics' game.

Until all the griefers finally ruined it, Ultima Online was great. All the pickpockets that stood around trying to grab your stuff, while wearing nothing themselves,
became a huge issue. If you killed them to get rid of them, you got flagged as a murderer.... so there was nothing you could do to avoid them. I finally got tired
of it all and just left.

Wizardry 1 and Ultima 3 were my intro to computer gaming and, er, hex editing.

Back