New for 2005!! A real contender for the FUGLY case award!!

The trouble with the Vento is that it looks like the love child of an Alienware case and a Formula One racer.

you cant compare the 2.."alienware" is to look fast for n00bs with extra money. although you could do the same at home cheaper and better.

i dont think too many people could build a F1 car at home that would compete :)

its a bird! its a plane! no its a 200 dollar snail?

lian li pisses me off. making super expensive cases that are "classy" when you can get way classier cases for cheaper. /rant

Oh sweet Jesus. The snail is pretty aweful man.

As for that first case, someone seriously need to buy that for us all to laugh at.

wow that Lian-li is somethign elese.. if you made a 3 tier folding farm out of them you would have one evil setup... if you catch my drift...

I still this everythign on the thermaltake lineup belongs in this tread.. they cant even come up with there own ideas..

Flavorite said:
would be funny to show up with that thing at a lan party... :p

i might consider buying it just for the sake of seeing the look on their faces, of course to ensure they don't take it seriously i'd have to make it even more obnoxious. perhaps a few spongebob squarepants/ power rangers stickers. this might however backfire and get you thrown out the window

Crimson Tear said:
As for that first case, someone seriously need to buy that for us all to laugh at.

im going to buy one, depositing 125 dollars later today, and ill order it tonight
:D

Guess even the best case manufactures make junk every once in a while. That thing is pretty hidious.

siliconcenturion said:
im going to buy one, depositing 125 dollars later today, and ill order it tonight
:D

I'm reawakening this thread because I want to find out what happened here. Did you get the case, siliconcenturion?

The original of the thread looks like a mexican wrestler computer......
I kinda dig the snail looking one.. Guess its just my bad taste.

Nivram said:
Okay, it's over a month into the new year, and I haven't heard too much from you guys about how fugly any cases are.......

So I present you with this!!!

If ya don't feel like clicking on the link, here it is, in it's FUGLY glory :p
http://store1.yimg.com/I/amamax_1831_5809795

What I find amazing is that they really expect people to pay almost $50 for that thing!! ACK!! :eek:

Now let's see if we can get this stickied by the mods, for an all year long fugly contest thread!! :D

Please quit that you scared me! OMG! Why would anybody buy a case like that or even put it on there website to sell. And I thought Alienware looked gay....jeeeez!

lol I'd buy one of the ugly ones as a joke pc... but I'd rather set my own money on fire lol

Back