New for 2005!! A real contender for the FUGLY case award!!

Nivram

Gawd
Okay, it's over a month into the new year, and I haven't heard too much from you guys about how fugly any cases are.......

So I present you with this!!!

If ya don't feel like clicking on the link, here it is, in it's FUGLY glory :p
http://store1.yimg.com/I/amamax_1831_5809795

What I find amazing is that they really expect people to pay almost $50 for that thing!! ACK!! :eek:

Now let's see if we can get this stickied by the mods, for an all year long fugly contest thread!! :D

a part of me just screams "OMG POWER RANGER! KYOoOoooTE." then i regain composure, and realize the ultra tacky nature still doesn't hide fact that it's got shitty fan placement. :D

yeah, what are you guys talkin about, that thing is like so super mondobulicious. or like, whatever.

By day, a mild mannered beige office box........

By Night....... THE SUPER COMPUTAR...computar.....computar...computar...computar..
[/bad echo effect]

Why do I envision a Mexican Wrestler when I look at that? :eek:

I'd like to step on it's "feet"

WTF are those things...they look like some sort of clown shoes for a computer.

I would be ashamed to own that, seriously i've I ever own something that looks like a power ranger I would hang myself.

Lakitu said:
I'd like to step on it's "feet"

WTF are those things...they look like some sort of clown shoes for a computer.

haha, my old tower had those feet! :D pain in the ass they were... and pointless too!

On the good side, it's FREE SHIPPING!!!

Stay tuned guys. ThermalTake will copy this and call it the DamierII.

meh....needs even MORE compurice...now who would be retarded enough to design some case that looks like that??? :p

Any of you have to make a PC for your kids? Use this case, and really screw up their sleeping habits- "Dad the computer is scaring me!"

kpedge said:
Any of you have to make a PC for your kids? Use this case, and really screw up their sleeping habits- "Dad the computer is scaring me!"

Just add some teeth ...

Cant Sleep.. the computer clown will eat me..

Can't sleep...

The computers gonna wrestle me while trying to sell me beans...

Hmmm. Perhaps ya'll are being just a little too hard on this thing. I am sure that there are several gay couples out there looking for just such a case to go along with their matching tiedye shirts. :eek:

Fireplay5 said:
Hmmm. Perhaps ya'll are being just a little too hard on this thing. I am sure that there are several gay couples out there looking for just such a case to go along with their matching tiedye shirts. :eek:

tiedye shirts?
What are all hippys gay?

im waiting for someone to post something uglier than this case that was clearly painted with condiments.

tiedye shirts? What are all hippys gay?

You are right! I retract my statement. I would like to point out for the record that all hippies are not gay! Sorry for the rash lumped rationalization... I also seem to remember at some point in my life that I too have worn tiedye shirts, although never being gay!

I suppose that the case reminded me of a tiedye shirt so therefore I posted it in my post. My bad. I mean no offense to those hippies here that may be reading the above post. I can only offer my deepest sincere apologies and ask for your forgiveness. Thank you. :D

It looks like a good anti-drug add.

(insert picture of optimus prime) Transformer before crack.

(insert picture of fugly case) Transformer after crack.

That one was O.K.

For an HTPC system it would look OK, kind of hide the fact that it was a Computer.

You can't say that case is gay, because its messy, and the gays are a very clean people. they have been ever since they came from France

Back