New Fans Came...

Ubiquity

Limp Gawd
These guys should polish up real purdy.

fans.jpg

tornado get OWNED!!! hehe :) wow, these looks great and are very high performace hehe and isn't as noisy as other competitors :) nice nice..

Heh, no. 12V + PWM controller that I'm having a friend design using a PICmicro and an Analog Devices PWM fan controller IC.

The fans actually run at 4.8V, but make an awful noise and don't turn much at all.

If I can get the circuit board off, I'll have the aluminum anodized black. Otherwise, I'll just polish them.

Well i would run them at 24v :D . Not joking... But still sweet fans show us what thay look like when you mount them.

Yeh, that'll be a few months. Need to find a CNC place to fab the pieces of my case for me.

$250 of 1/4" 7075-T6 aluminum :eek:

Lazaryn said:
Hehe, how big a ball can you levitate on them? :p

What are they going in anyway?

When I turn them on, they rotate in my hand from the torque. Bam!

They're going into a dual dual-core Opteron SLI system. Custom aluminum case and custom integrated heatpipe heatsink system. 16" x 16" x 6.5" overall dimensions.

any system would benefit from high speed fans :) but the only thing that makes it not worth it, is the noise level :)

aZn_plyR said:
any system would benefit from high speed fans :) but the only thing that makes it not worth it, is the noise level :)

Thats what a fan controller is for.

Plus, those are the only two fans in the system.

dual opterons make a ton of heat, its completely understandable why he wants the ability to have that much air flow

Back