New Eizo FlexScan 4K IPS monitor

tordogs

Gawd
http://www.eizo.com/global/products/flexscan/ev3237/index.html

Been seeing articles about the release of this monitor next month. Looks like a decent 31.5" 4K monitor using IPS technology. Wonder if it is worth consideration? Cost is rumored to be in the 2,000 USD range. Seriously considering an upgrade from the venerable U3011 if it pans out decently. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
First thread about it. In short - yet another clone of sharp igzo 31.5" 4K monitor with most probably same problems with MST display mode (unless someone proves otherwise, but imho there is too slight of a chance).

If it uses MST I'd definitely hold off. With the way prices on 4K are dropping I expect there will be some other options in the 30" range for around $1000 by early next year.

Thanks for the input. Sorry I wasn't aware there had been another thread on this monitor; haven't kept up lately. After reading the comments had to do some research on the whole 4K technology and learned a few things. Mostly that maybe now isn't the best time to purchase 4K as the technology, content and OS support really aren't there yet.. Had thought it might be better by now. Maybe next year!

Back