New Echo Dot 3rd Gen for $1

It's not working for some people, myself included.. and Amazon's support is clueless.

It seems like it -might- be related to a bug if you have items already in cart. I removed those items after the fact and the DOT still didn't get discounted.

It's not working for some people, myself included.. and Amazon's support is clueless.

It seems like it -might- be related to a bug if you have items already in cart. I removed those items after the fact and the DOT still didn't get discounted.

Did you get the email stating you have the $48.99 credit applied to your account?

Worked for me. Thanks! Just make sure to use the 4 month trial if you're a new subscriber. Once I signed up, I added the dot to my cart and it took of the $48.99. $1.08 with tax for a dot.

Did you get the email stating you have the $48.99 credit applied to your account?

No, it seems to be bugged for some people. Their Support phone and chat has gone ballistic too.

If it doesn't work on the first try, ensure DOT1 was entered, then go toggle your Music sub from Individual to Family (or vice versa). That will trigger the e-mail if you didn't get it the first time, then you can check out properly.

If you're on a free trial, you can then toggle back or whatever. it sucks the glitch caused a long enough delay for it go to OOS but no biggie.

Their Twitter "Help" is a joke. Even by DM they can't help you (can't even access account level), will just keep linking T&C's to you. Their online chat support told me to order the Echo Dot at full price then wait 2 days.. which obviously wasn't the solution.

did this from on SD all have been claimed now so it's dead.

Back