New Duke Nukem Forever screens

They definitely need a hot coffee mod for this. (when and if it ever ships) :D

Nobody in their right mind would believe these are "screenshots." Just some more renders, that's all.

/holds breath... waits to pass out.

I want to believe that DNF will be out in less than a year, but I don't want to be a sucker.

For one, why would we be looking at the face of Duke, if this is a FPS?

Crysis Warhead -> does the same think it's a ingame cutscene

The other screenie was a FPS perspective, and IMO looked better than the other.

Crysis Warhead -> does the same think it's a ingame cutscene

The other screenie was a FPS perspective, and IMO looked better than the other.

I loved Warhead's in-game cutscenes. I think you're right about DNF doing the same.

Too much tension has been built up for too long.

Even if the game was the second coming of MEGA-JESUS, and fully cooked bacon(turkey bacon in areas that can't handle the REAL bacon), fluffy biscuits, cheddar cheese and kickass Canadian made maple syrup rained from the sky on its release date it wouldn't be enough.

We'd be saying it sucked between bites of our maple cheddar bacon biscuits.

Good looking shots, I won't believe that thier anything more then renders until I see a gameplay demo though.

The longer the delay, the more the hype. The more the hype, the longer the delay in order to live up to said hype.

Its a "perfect storm" of letdown, I fear.

What makes you think that these are not Screenies ?
Well, you know what they say. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, hangs out in areas with other ducks, likes being fed bread crumbs by old guys on the shores of lakes in parks, swims like a duck, has a quack that sounds very similar to that of a duck, and responds when you say, "Heeeeere ducky ducky ducky"...

I think we'll see it about 6 months after Chinese Democracy is released, and I'm being 100% serious.

I think it'll come... eventually.

I would like to say that those octabrains are looking wicked. Looks awesome. :D

yeah... I have to say... I'm a bit skeptical about seeing this game released this year, or even next year..... or even in 5 :D

but hey, you never know.... right? lol

Man, I remember the gigantic grins on the faces of myself and my friends when we first got duke nukem 3D... what a fun time.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl was vaporware until it was released... :) Anything is possible the way game development goes.

I thought the graphics didn't look like newer games. It looks awesome for about 1.5 years ago.

As far as an actual release, I doubt we'll ever see it too. I never really cared for Duke Nukem, so I won't be losing any sleep.

Awesome pics. Now if only that chick in the bar pic with no top was to turn around.

Apparently enabling AA for those shots would have been too much trouble...

i hate shinny graphics :(

real life isnt that shinny

although i love duke :) so yay duke!!!! hopefully ill cya before im dead (im 25)

The models look a little rough, although overall it looks fairly decent. Of course, by the time this game actually comes out (if it ever does), it'll look like shit in comparison to other games that come out around the same time.

Too much tension has been built up for too long.

Even if the game was the second coming of MEGA-JESUS, and fully cooked bacon(turkey bacon in areas that can't handle the REAL bacon), fluffy biscuits, cheddar cheese and kickass Canadian made maple syrup rained from the sky on its release date it wouldn't be enough.

We'd be saying it sucked between bites of our maple cheddar bacon biscuits.
Maybe if the biscuits were served by clones of Kitten Natividad (or Asia Carrera for the younger crowd)...

No, you're right, we'd still be saying it sucked.

Hmm.

Monica Bellucci?

Remember those pictures of Bigfoot that were recently released? And how it was supposed to be the real deal.... this time around? We all know how that ended.

That being said, if by some divine intervention it is released, I'll be the first in line to buy it. :cool:

***Edit***
Should read: That being said, if by some divine intervention it is released, I'll be the first in line to buy it as long as they leave out the install limit DRM.

I don't care how long it takes, or if it sucks. If/when it is released, DN4ever is going to rock! I believed in 1997, and I still believe today!

Same here, I will buy Duke Nukem 4ever no matter how long it takes to release. Ofcourse, sooner is better than another 10 year wait. :p

Back