New Duke-Nuke'em video

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagon11985

Gawd
Link deleted by Lesman ....feel free to start a topic like this in General Mayhem, should you get a subscription.

Wow, can't wait till this game comes out. The new effects put prey to shame.. did you see those monster rat things?! When I first saw this I about had a heart attack those things are so life-like.

Guys, seriously... why hate on Duke Nuke'em? If you want to hate, get out of the thread.

dagon11985 said:
Guys, seriously... why hate on Duke Nuke'em? If you want to hate, get out of the thread.
I believe the point was that this has nothing to do with gaming and it belongs in genmay...

Steve_010 said:
I believe the point was that this has nothing to do with gaming and it belongs in genmay...
Exactly, hence the reference to shit.

Met-AL said:
Exactly, hence the reference to shit.
Why are you so angry? I hope you don't cook, with those dirty fingers of yours.. making naughty words. You do know that children read the forum, right?

dagon11985 said:
Why are you so angry? I hope you don't cook, with those dirty fingers of yours.. making naughty words. You do know that children read the forum, right?
Well that is obvious since you are here reading it, right?

Let's recap...you start a thread and lead others to believe there is a new video for Duke Nukem out and you link to it, but instead, it is a lame site and not a video.

Met-AL said:
Well that is obvious since you are here reading it, right?

Let's recap...you start a thread and lead others to believe there is a new video for Duke Nukem out and you link to it, but instead, it is a lame site and not a video.

Yes, LETS recap - You're bent out of shape over a thread posted on the internet by a complete stranger... and you call me a child?

dagon11985 said:
Yes, LETS recap - You're bent out of shape over a thread posted on the internet by a complete stranger... and you call me a child?
Yep.

Grow up, all of you. The fact is that this thread does not belong in the Gaming forum, and the OP posted a purposely misleading title. That is childish. I'm guessing this thread will be locked shortly by the mods since it belongs in GenMay and not here.

i got a laugh out of it.. thank you OP.

and to anyone who doesn't know what YTMND is... then thats just sad.
I don't find it misleading at all.. even if I didnt know what YTMND was... the words cosby and nukem DONT belong in the same sentence.

k1ng said:
i got a laugh out of it.. thank you OP.

and to anyone who doesn't know what YTMND is... then thats just sad.
I don't find it misleading at all.. even if I didnt know what YTMND was... the words cosby and nukem DONT belong in the same sentence.

Thank you! :D At least someone enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back