New DOOM Movie News

Sheez. If I wanted to see a woman battling against the demons of hell; I'd just watch my wife chase the kids around the house. Close enough to hell ;p.
there's a doom II wad that recreates that exact scenario

(well, if not there should be)

The only thing that even resembles anything in Doom in all those photos, is the UAC logo. lol pass! The explosive barrel is silver for crying out loud. Yellow or red dummies, green if you go old school Doom.

Doom can't make a good movie, especially if you're staying close to the source material.

This is the most accurate description I've ever seen of Doomguy, and doesn't leave much room for character development:

Attach9783_20180813_104034.jpg

What do you call reverse whitewashing? Where you strip all white males from being the focus of everything? I'm not outraged, I think it's laughable.

What do you call reverse whitewashing? Where you strip all white males from being the focus of everything? I'm not outraged, I think it's laughable.
Well... if the race targeted for complete lack of representation were any but white... I believe that would be called "racism."

But y'know. That sort of thing isn't talked about.

The reason White Men are the focus of most Stories, whether it's book, film, or games is that We Do Most of the Stupid Shit. :)

You never hear stories out of other cultures that involves the words "Hold my Beer, I'm Goin' for it!", and the related, "Naw, I think I can make it to the water from here!". (Both just before hospital trips, lol. We were So lucky people didn't have cell phone cameras then...)

Some other notable recollections: "Ociffer, I'm not as Think as you Drunk I am." and "The alphabet? I can't say that when I'm sober!"

I've seen a drinking game where the two participants did shots of Jack, and then shot balloons out from between each other's knees at 20 paces. First one that missed, lost. :)

I got out of a ticket once on a quiet interstate on a Bike one morning, because I was going too fast, and he didn't want to take me to jail. (180+; it was empty, except for the blacked out Trooper...)

You never hear stories like outside our group. Not to say other cultures don't do different entertaining shit, but it's still the Guys.

I blame it on our inherent Horniness; and that makes it all the Women's fault in the First Place!

:)

The reason White Men are the focus of most Stories, whether it's book, film, or games is that We Do Most of the Stupid Shit. :)

You never hear stories out of other cultures that involves the words "Hold my Beer, I'm Goin' for it!", and the related, "Naw, I think I can make it to the water from here!". (Both just before hospital trips, lol. We were So lucky people didn't have cell phone cameras then...)

Some other notable recollections: "Ociffer, I'm not as Think as you Drunk I am." and "The alphabet? I can't say that when I'm sober!"

I've seen a drinking game where the two participants did shots of Jack, and then shot balloons out from between each other's knees at 20 paces. First one that missed, lost. :)

I got out of a ticket once on a quiet interstate on a Bike one morning, because I was going too fast, and he didn't want to take me to jail. (180+; it was empty, except for the blacked out Trooper...)

You never hear stories like outside our group. Not to say other cultures don't do different entertaining shit, but it's still the Guys.

I blame it on our inherent Horniness; and that makes it all the Women's fault in the First Place!

:)

This is completely false, I have not only seen it in real life, I've watched 100's of episodes of Cops. Its a mixed bag really.

Back