New direct die cooler

works pretty good but if you cringe at linus handling stuff, skip forward to the testing part... holy shit hes stupid some times.
This has him fully on display how dumb he can be. Normally he don't bother me but how he treated such high-end he made me cringe hard. At least dipshit2jayz put it in a bad ass custom WC machine.

I don't think they sell that block anymore. It was a limited run thing. It was pricey at like $350.
Doesn't look like it's limited based on the product page. They did have a limited, numbered run gold special edition or some such. Weirdly it is out of stock with an expected date of availability of March 17, 2023, though.

The overpriced limited edition came with a deliding thingy
Doesn't look like it's limited based on the product page. They did have a limited, numbered run gold special edition or some such. Weirdly it is out of stock with an expected date of availability of March 17, 2023, though.

Didn't derbauer do this kit also? Or was it kit guru? yea it can net you an additional 10-20 degrees over traditional waterblock. The voltage needed to get your moneys worth out of this block is too high for me but if you wanna cross 1.4v+ this is just the block for you.

Oh yeah Jay did this too but he didn't want to. I agree with him you would need to deal with the short lifespan of the liquid metal and reapply it regularly.

Didn't derbauer do this kit also? Or was it kit guru? yea it can net you an additional 10-20 degrees over traditional waterblock. The voltage needed to get your moneys worth out of this block is too high for me but if you wanna cross 1.4v+ this is just the block for you.

Oh yeah Jay did this too but he didn't want to. I agree with him you would need to deal with the short lifespan of the liquid metal and reapply it regularly.
For gen 13th, he hasn't, not yet a least

For gen 13th, he hasn't, not yet a least
sure aboot that?
1679454521044.png

1679454660300.png

I meant derbauer, he hasn't made his delidding kit for gen 13th. I don't know this Jay ghey fella 🤷‍♀️
didnt watch the video or check db's channel eh?
three people were mentioned, you didnt specify which you were addressing. i assumed jay since:
1679456943036.png

1679457010964.png

I can't stomach watching this guy. He's like Peewee Herman of the tech enthusiast crowd. I can see the appeal for kids or people new to this stuff but for more experienced and knowledgeable people he's so cringe.

I can't stomach watching this guy. He's like Peewee Herman of the tech enthusiast crowd. I can see the appeal for kids or people new to this stuff but for more experienced and knowledgeable people he's so cringe.
I have a hard time watching him also Sometimes feels childish or tiktokish lol. I prefer Derbauers vids. Clean and informative.

Back