New Corsair Vengeance Line Wireless Cases

Discussion in 'Cases & Case Modding' started by MeanBruce, Apr 5, 2012.

1. MeanBruce

MeanBruce Gawd

I don't know dude, the olive one is kinda drab!:D

2. BranNutz

BranNutz n00b

surprised it fits an H100 that pretty cool.

3. Damar

Damar [H]ardness Supreme

I know it says "mid-tower" on the product page, but I'm not seeing the actual physical dimensions of this case anywhere.

HxWxD would be good to know for those of us with cramped space.

Other than that, nice to see a different case with good air cooling potential that holds the H100 so well.

4. Topweasel

Topweasel [H]ard|Gawd

Bonus? I mean I like the fact that a semi portablish semi mid towerish case supports a H100. But if you are a making an enthusiast case and you make an enthusiasts CPU cooler, I would expect the two to be compatible with each other unless told otherwise. This day in age you can't take anything for granted. I am just saying knowing Corsair I would be surprised if it didn't support it.

5. jloutz

jloutz [H]Lite

I'm getting one of these.

6. firas

firas 2[H]4U

can't view the tech specs with IE in this page, tried chrome and same thing, even the page source doesn't mention the dimentions.

but I think it's 501mm hight. nice case Corsair, still waiting for the "400mm or less" ATX case. cough aluminium cough

7. ThinJ

ThinJ Gawd

Is there a known availability date for these?

Looking to do a refresh on my rig, go back to a smaller case and improve air cooling when I get a new part or two. Was hoping to grab one of these when I do it.

8. EQWoody

EQWoody Limp Gawd

I love this case, but I'd like to see Corsair expand their line into something other than atx form factor. Bring on the smaller matx/ITX cases!

9. x509

x509 [H]ard|Gawd

Based on all of Corsair's case products, I'm going to take a big risk :rolleyes: in predicting that their next case(s) will be smaller than even the Vengeance models.

How about a "200D" case that looks like a much, much smaller version of the 800D? :D

10. EQWoody

EQWoody Limp Gawd

That'd be nice. The smaller the better.