New Corsair Vengeance Line Wireless Cases

I know it says "mid-tower" on the product page, but I'm not seeing the actual physical dimensions of this case anywhere.

HxWxD would be good to know for those of us with cramped space.

Other than that, nice to see a different case with good air cooling potential that holds the H100 so well.

After seeing this case, mostly everything else looks like crap. Really digging the design.

Also, it looks like the H100 will fit perfectly, a nice bonus.

Bonus? I mean I like the fact that a semi portablish semi mid towerish case supports a H100. But if you are a making an enthusiast case and you make an enthusiasts CPU cooler, I would expect the two to be compatible with each other unless told otherwise. This day in age you can't take anything for granted. I am just saying knowing Corsair I would be surprised if it didn't support it.

can't view the tech specs with IE in this page, tried chrome and same thing, even the page source doesn't mention the dimentions.

but I think it's 501mm hight. nice case Corsair, still waiting for the "400mm or less" ATX case. cough aluminium cough

Is there a known availability date for these?

Looking to do a refresh on my rig, go back to a smaller case and improve air cooling when I get a new part or two. Was hoping to grab one of these when I do it.

I love this case, but I'd like to see Corsair expand their line into something other than atx form factor. Bring on the smaller matx/ITX cases!

I love this case, but I'd like to see Corsair expand their line into something other than atx form factor. Bring on the smaller matx/ITX cases!

Based on all of Corsair's case products, I'm going to take a big risk :rolleyes: in predicting that their next case(s) will be smaller than even the Vengeance models.

How about a "200D" case that looks like a much, much smaller version of the 800D? :D

Based on all of Corsair's case products, I'm going to take a big risk :rolleyes: in predicting that their next case(s) will be smaller than even the Vengeance models.

How about a "200D" case that looks like a much, much smaller version of the 800D? :D

That'd be nice. The smaller the better.

Back