New Corsair K100 Air - Wireless Low Profile RGB Gaming Keyboard, what are your thoughts?

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
https://www.corsair.com/newsroom/pr...tra-thin-corsair-wireless-mechanical-keyboard
Comes out next month. Looks really nice too.

1663095809857.png
1663095913322.png
1663095936102.png

1663095983151.png

I have the K70 TKL Champion keyboard with optical switches. It's fantastic. I'd be all over this K100 were it a tenkeyless. Still looks great, though. I love the brushed black aluminum on these newer Corsair keyboards.

Reactions: Surly
like this
Well I for one am happy with my K95 I got several years ago when they were clearancing it out. I got the version with the big row of macro keys on the left that I used when I played MMOs. I liked that it was a big chunky keyboard and wired, I doubt I will replace this any time soon.

It does look fantastic. I've loved my G915TKL but its got an annoying little issue where certain keys have a propensity to double press. Im open to alternatives but would really like to stay TKL.

Eh I dunno. Never was fan of low profile and this seems like it would be easy to make typing mistakes on.

I've always loved Corsair's keyboard designs. This looks great, but after using their optical switches there is no way I would downgrade to anything else.

Also if it's for gaming they should move the numbpad and arrow key section to the left side of the board so the mouse has more ergonomic area.

Eh I dunno. Never was fan of low profile and this seems like it would be easy to make typing mistakes on.
I have the Logitech G815 low profile keyboard and I type more accurately with the low profile keys than on a traditional keyboard.

IMG_1943.JPEG

I have the K100... i love the optical switches. It looks like the K100Air is not the same optical switch.

I was tempted to buy and try, but ain't no chance in unholy hell I'll ever drop $280 on a keyboard! :eek: (n)
Ya, if it was $199, I would be really tempted to get one, but $300 is just a tad out there.

Back