New Corsair Carbide 400C

DaCoOlNeSs

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone else have this case yet? I just picked it up yesterday for my new build. I'm a big fan of not having spots for an optical drive as I never use it and only have 2.5" drives. Plus the whole side panel being a window is super cool!

5IWyL7y.jpg

eja9Wr9.jpg

Cable management is so easy too. I don't think I have any complaints about this case at all.

Last edited:
Yup also built my new PC yesterday using this case. We have very similar specs too! My only complaints are the hinges (would've preferred a regular slide-in panel) and that the PSU cover doesn't extend all the way to the front of the case. My front 140mm fan is also clicking so Corsair is setting me up with a replacement fan.

5dQhZzzl.jpg

EHTYce1l.jpg

But overall it is still a very high quality case and surprisingly small for still being able to put in a ton of full size hardware!

Wow, very close build! I ended up not getting the Ripjaws/Sapphire Nitro/MSI board due to stock at my local NCIX.

Nice build!

I like the case very much....my only critique to corsair would be that they raised the top maybe the with of fans so when a top rad with fans is installed it would leave a bit more clearance. Or do people end up using the front for rads instead? WHere do the drives mount? On bottom?

I like the case very much....my only critique to corsair would be that they raised the top maybe the with of fans so when a top rad with fans is installed it would leave a bit more clearance. Or do people end up using the front for rads instead? WHere do the drives mount? On bottom?
The top definitely has room for fans + a radiator as long as you don't get a super thick rad with thick fans. The fans are offset to the window of the case so you need to worry more about bumping your RAM than you would the edge of the motherboard. I've seen AIO's like the H100GTX fit up there without trouble.

Last edited:
Back