New Core I5-13600KF Build - Weird Video Signal Issue?

DJS2

Limp Gawd
Build
  • CPU: Intel Core I5-13600KF
  • Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z690-F w/ latest drivers (version 2103, 2022/10/19)
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series (Intel XMP) 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 CL36-36-36-96 1.35
  • Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1600 G+
  • Video Card: AORUS GeForce GTX 1060 6G rev.2 w/ latest drivers (version 526.47 2022/10/27)
  • Monitor: Asus PB287q
Issue

When I power on my computer the monitor gets no signal from my video card and stays blank. Everything else appears to be working, including the lights and fans on my video card. If I power on the computer and then restart it using the restart button on the case the monitor WILL display the signal, showing full POST and Windows 10 BUT the video card fans don't work.

It seems like there is some weird handshake or communication issue between the motherboard and video card... I'm stumped.

Fix Attempts
  • The video card, power supply, and monitor all work perfectly fine in a different build
  • Different display cables and HDMI cables going from my video card to monitor
  • Different PSU -> video card power cables
  • Different VGA power cable port on PSU
  • Reseat video card many times
  • Reseat RAM many times
  • Flash BIOS to newest version
  • Disabling fast boot in BIOS
Video of boot process showing issue

I restart the PC at 0:57 and then the video signal works but graphics card fans don't

Last edited:
Just tried flashing vbios of my video card with this version using nvflash and still same issue :( Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Back