New Computer... So many games...

Aditlojs

Weaksauce
Luckily, having no computer didn't stop me from jumping on the sweet gaming deals. Now that I have a computer, I don't know where to begin... So where would you begin?

Play Witcher 1 so that I can play Witcher 2

Play Dragon Age Origins again (which I loved!!!) so I can recap the story and then DA2

Play Oblivion in preparation for Skyrim

Play KOTOR 1 and 2 again (which I loved) in prep for SW:TOR

Play Titan Quest which for whatever reason I have never finished

Play GTA 4 because I want to cater to my inner child

Play Crysis again (which I didn't love) so I can recap the story and play the sequels

Play FEAR again (which I loved but I fear might be a bit dated) so I can recap the story and then sequels, Finding the sequels might be a bit of a problem?

Play Metro 2033 because I bought it simply because it was $5

Play BF:BC2 because I bought it simply because it was $6

Play Torchlight until I can finally beat VHHC... I still have yet to face Ordrak

I was in the same boat at you. Built my computer a month before the steam summer sale. I purchased a few before the sale, but during the sale i got a few more. Before building my computer my steam account had ~6 games in it. And just three months later i have 140+ games in it.

Pretty much i just started with the games whose sequel i was most excited about. ME1 and ME2.

My vote for you would either be Dragon age or Witcher ( so you can push that new gaming machine in Witcher 2 :)

Gta 4 is really fun the first time through the story. I have I think 60 or so hours into that.(played it through twice)

I was in the same boat at you. Built my computer a month before the steam summer sale. I purchased a few before the sale, but during the sale i got a few more. Before building my computer my steam account had ~6 games in it. And just three months later i have 140+ games in it.

Pretty much i just started with the games whose sequel i was most excited about. ME1 and ME2.

My vote for you would either be Dragon age or Witcher ( so you can push that new gaming machine in Witcher 2 :)

Crap... I completely forgot about Mass Effect... I have that in my steam account too... Uggh...

This is a great problem to have...

re-FEAR....this is the best combat shooter ever made, and still has breath taking GFX at times, and last i looked, Steam had FEAR/XP/Pmandate for $10

Play the games you haven't played yet or actually like playing. The rest that are for the purpose of story revision can easily be youtubed.

Metro 2033 might be a good place to start.

Start with BC2. The graphic wasn't half bad at all, and I did enjoy it.

Or Metro2033 if you want something to really appreciate your new system

You should try Oblivion too if you haven't, but I wouldn't recommend that first as it might take some time to complete, not counting the massive amount of mods out there.

BC2.

No interest in DS or DS2?

I loved the first one (once I got used to the controls). I have the 2nd, but have yet to play it.

The STALKER series,as well as Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas. And skip Crysis 2,it's consolized crap.

Dragon Age 1 (2 is decent, play it later) Mass Effect 1 and 2, Witcher 1 and 2. those are my favorites. Crysis 1 and warhead is good as well. Avoid 2 like the plague. FALLOUT is also pretty fun if you can deal with a few bugs.

Oh and AC2 and AC Brotherhood are both very fun. And they look great on high end PC's.

BC2.

No interest in DS or DS2?

I loved the first one (once I got used to the controls). I have the 2nd, but have yet to play it.

What is the DS and DS2 you refer to?

Sounds like I need to cross Crysis off my list. I didn't enjoy the first one all that much (but it was pretty) so no need to rehash that...

I'll add the AC series to the list and checkout Stalker and Fallout as well.

PLAY WHAT YOU WANT. everything you have listed are very playable / enjoyable games. are you a gamer or not? JUST PLAY SOMETHING.

You don't have to play DA:O to get into DA2, it has very very little to do with DA:O.

Well I am downloading SW:TOR beta and decided to jump into that... I'll play BC2 while I wait the week...

I play all of my games...but I usually only play other games to break up the monotony of CoD...It may only be 10 minutes a week but...:D

Yes Stalker and Metro 2033 are top priority get your Post Apocalypse on man! :cool:

One more for any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. CoP is pretty hefty, graphics-wise, if you want to make your new hardware shine (though I still think Clear Sky looks great even by modern standards)

I'd say just skip the witcher one and go for number 2. I'm playing though it right now and it's a fantastic game.

dont forget to play with yourself....I mean so you could play the sequel too. :)

I'd say just skip the witcher one and go for number 2. I'm playing though it right now and it's a fantastic game.

No fuckin way man. IMO the first one had a much richer environment and storyline. Not saying that the Second one was bad , it just didn't "pop" like the first one did.

Back