New CoD game starring Kevin Spacey

GHOSTS!!

funny-pictures-call-of-duty-dog-is-.jpg

Yep, old high school buddy is working on this one. Might be interesting...

looks like they are trying to invoke the spirit of 'Modern Warfare' with the new title 'Advanced Warfare'...lets hope they can bring something new to the table like the original MW
That's what I got out of it as well. Almost a re-imagining of the series.

Though, I'm still skeptical.

Safe to assume this release will have a 2.5 hour Single Player Campaign?

why did Kevin Spacey agree to do this?...they must have paid him a lot of $$...Keyser Soze would not approve

It's like Crysis and Battlefield 2142 had a baby.

Came here to post that.

Looks unexpectedly radical... but I have a feeling a terrifying amount of super gimmicky shit still be shoehorned into multiplayer and it'll be brain dead.

I bet that points/residuals from CoD:AW would *way* exceed what he gets from Netflix for House of Cards

In the right lighting, it definitely looks like him, but he has unconvincingly dead eyes.

Single player? Who play single player in 2014 :confused:

I still play single player, they have a story which is entertaining, well at least most of the time. Hitman games are a perfect example. Or original Half life.

Are you going to tell me that when HL3 comes out your not gonna play it?

Even BF single player campaigns were pretty good especially BF3.

As for CoD, last one I played was MW in 07, was alright but nothing as good as the first 2 set in WWII which were PC only.

Ever since they went console they became n00b, same goes for BF.

I now play PC only Red Orchestra 2 and haven't seen such a good game since PC only BF2 before EA bought DICE and ruined the franchise with trolls and kids and n00bs

I can't get over how dated the graphics look on the "next gen" console. I truly understand graphics don't equate in any way to gameplay but the fact they started the clip with that bold statement.... it just makes me cringe.

And even a 2.5 hour SP campaign would be asking for a lot.

why did Kevin Spacey agree to do this?...they must have paid him a lot of $$...Keyser Soze would not approve

He's has a huge following from his success in House of Cards and consumers will most likely purchase this title just because he's in it. I personally don't care for the show but you cant deny that he isn't a great actor. Though I don't think many purchase this game based on what goes in the Campaign portion, its the Multiplayer that needs a redo

Only movies I kinda was entertained by Spacey was American Beauty and yes the classic Keyser Sosey, Usual Suspects.

I still play single player, they have a story which is entertaining, well at least most of the time. Hitman games are a perfect example. Or original Half life.

Are you going to tell me that when HL3 comes out your not gonna play it?

Even BF single player campaigns were pretty good especially BF3.

As for CoD, last one I played was MW in 07, was alright but nothing as good as the first 2 set in WWII which were PC only.

Ever since they went console they became n00b, same goes for BF.

I now play PC only Red Orchestra 2 and haven't seen such a good game since PC only BF2 before EA bought DICE and ruined the franchise with trolls and kids and n00bs

Well when the game is catered towards Multiplayer and the Singleplayer is an afterthought then I could I agree with caddys83. I've enjoyed every game treyarch has released but Infinityward has been lacking since MW2.

I can't get over how dated the graphics look on the "next gen" console. I truly understand graphics don't equate in any way to gameplay but the fact they started the clip with that bold statement.... it just makes me cringe.

And even a 2.5 hour SP campaign would be asking for a lot.

I would take that whole video with a grain of salt until we actually see gameplay. Will this new game even use a new game engine? They've been using the same game engine since COD 2.

I've been a fan of Spacey since Usual Suspects. Maybe I'll actually finish the COD single player this game

Back