New case, new tools, early xmas

domoMKIV

[H]ard|Gawd
pcdremel.jpg

even the cats approve :D
the black cat, i had put the side panel back on the case and he slipped into the case through the psu hole...then he stayed in there for a good 10 minutes trying to go to sleep.
neeperspek.jpg

spek.jpg

This case will be going under the knife very soon, im making myself some fan grills right now, the prototype version is almost done - just needs a few more cuts and the holes drilled out and then mounted.
I'm going to cut a custom shaped window into the side panel, mount 2 80mm fans in the rear, custom mount the hdd's and i might do a couple more things here and there.
I was hoping to pick up some watercooling components by the time I got this case but xmas time and a big move to a new house in FL early next year arent allowing me the funds. :cool:

wow what a sneaky cat you have. oh and nice case too ;) . just make sure the cats dont chew the wires coming from the front panel or the wires from the fans :rolleyes: I speak from experience

I'm suprised it fit through that hole. Nice case, has a real clean look to it.

ya my cat is doing the same thing with the hp coffee cats most love computers :D

edit: ya when my cat was a kitten she went thro 2'' bars

well......while the site was down i decided to see if my psu would fit from my aspire case, it did so i just wired everything up temporarily and went wannabe BTX with it. :D

newcm.jpg

quite a bit of work left......ooooooooooooof
bunchacrap.jpg

A LOT of sleeving to do, wire routing, managing...and then i need to find a perfect spot for a radiator w/ 120mm fan aaaaaaaand stealth the dvd-rom, ive already taped off and drawn out my windows for both sidepanels...need to pick up a holesaw and get the multisaw attachment for my dremel so i can get those cut out along with the acrylic. hopefully i can have those knocked out before christmas!

Beautiful case :) Great for watercooling. Would you mind PMing me where you got it, as my friend has fallen in love with that case.

thats the case i wanted. the only issue....i use firewire connection so much but the case doesnt have the adapter in the front nor on the side so i had to take it off the list. kinda sux....still love the case

Shaolin - directron.com

funny thing happened the other day......neither the cpu fan or the fan right next to it started up when i turned on my computer. I didnt notice anything until about 5 or 6 minutes later because i fired up MBM5 and saw my temps were at around 45C.

The only fan on inside my case was the top 80mm exhaust.....i was pretty impressed myself that the temp was only 45C with NO fans on the cpu.....

tomorrow = new mods, so ill post new pics :)

*pics will be up shortly, had to put in new DNS for my domain*

santa found it at directron.com :D

ok so, my window is almost done.....just got a little bit done today and decided i definitely need a holesaw (brought the last one back thinking i wouldnt need it *sigh*)...

mouthcut.jpg

STRIKE THE POSE!!!
cooldomoog.jpg

Back