New cable wired/wireless network questions

Big_H

Limp Gawd
We just got cable internet and we wanted to network all the computers so everyone could use it. The only problem is we have two houses (one a home office). The internet in in the office with two computer, and we have three computer in the house. It's a direct line of sight, so after asking around, we figured wireless would be the best way to get the network to the other house. So I picked up a wireless router and a bridge and wired the office to split the internet, and so far everything works fine... sort of.
The wireless bridge in the house only has one plug on it, which is plugged directly into my computer now. Everything works this way. We have three computers here though, so I was going to plug a hub into the bridge, and then all the computers into that. Well I tried that last night, and it doesn't work. The computers don't get assigned IPs and can't connect to the network. What should I do?

Setup:
Cable modem->wire->wireless router (D-Link 624)
wireless router (D-Link 624)->wire->2 office computers
wireless router (D-Link 624)->wireless->bridge (D-Link 810)
bridge (D-Link 810)->wire->house computer 1
Works!
bridge (D-Link 810)->hub (Gigafast EZ800-S)
hub (Gigafast EZ800-S)->wire->house computers
Doesn't work!

The router is setup to assign IPs (as per the instructions).

Thanks

The D-Link 810 is only a single device Bridge. Meaning it won't handle being connected to a hub/switch with multiple PC's connected...

Back